~stepfather ♡

Ur age- 20
Taehyung's age- 30
Ur mom's age- 45

Sorry to say but i don't know how to write step-daddy kinks... but still I'll try please read it once... 🥺❤️😄

Uh are a highschool student
Ur mom works in the biggest company of Asia to earn money... uh guys were not that rich ur real dad throwed uh guys out of the house for a different woman...

Ur mom was well educated so she got work in Kim Industry... which is owned by Kim Taehyung...

One day he visited ur house... he got a glance of uh wearing little shorts with cute t-shirt wearing specs while doing something on phone... uh didn't saw him but that day itself he got obsessed with uh...

He asked ur mom for the marriage proposal... as ur mom agreed... but the deal was...

Taehyung- Mrs. Lee if uh want i can marry uh and then ur daughter and uh can get a better life but in this marriage there will no physical relationship... I'll be here taking care of uh and ur daughter and nothing else... ur daughter will getting each and every love of her daddy... (he smirks thinking of unholy things to do with uh) so what say Mrs. Lee..

Mrs. Lee- I agree with that my daughter has gone through many things Mr. Kim...

At present
Days passed uh fell in love with ur step-dad (taehyung)
He never did anything with uh but still feels ur body when uh touches him and hugs him...
Soon the night before ur birthday uh confessed him when uh were drunk...
Ur mom was out for trip as taehyung asked her to go instead of him...
Uh gave ur virginity to him...

Ur mom didn't stayed at home... so it gave uh and taehyung to spend plenty of quality time together. Uh would tease him by wearing sexy clothes. He would complain about the way uh dressed but uh know he enjoyed looking at uh...

Uh knew he would get aroused as uh pranced around the house usually wearing only panties and a loose button up shirt... Sometimes uh would sit on his lap while uh both watched movies.

Uh acted nonchalant as ur top would raise up above ur thighs, exposing ur soft, sexy legs and lace panties. He would wrap his arms around uh just under ur breasts as uh rested ur head against his chest.

He obviously got excited when uh wiggled ur ass against his groin but all he would do was grab ur hips and repositioned uh so that his hard cock was comfortable.

Uh wanted him to squeeze ur boobs and gently pinch ur nipples. Uh wanted him to touch ur wet and hot pussy so badly.

One night while uh sat on his lap uh asked him to rub ur belly. As uh leaned back against his chest, he smile before pecking ur lips he unbuttoned ur shirt from the bottom up, leaving ur shirt slightly opened...

Uh moaned as he began to massage ur tummy with one hand and his other hand resting on ur smooth thigh... After enjoying his innocent touch, uh grabbed his hand and pushed it up to ur chest. Instinctively, daddy cupped ur boob and began squeezing and gently pinching ur nipple...

Uh looked at him as he was already smirking at uh while licking his lips then uh took his other hand and brought it up to ur another boob...

Yn- Oh God, daddy, that that feels so good....

Uh whispered. Uh felt his hot breath on ur neck, causing ur pussy to moisten up... he tear open ur shirt completely he massaged and tweaked ur nipples. Uh felt soft kisses on ur neck and ug could tell that he was watching his hands molesting ur pretty erect tits...