~the best stripper in the town- II ♡

After few weeks... when uh permanently became his...

Taehyung- babygirl today i want to have a photoshoot of urs...

Yn- huh??

Taehyung- what huh i want to photoshoot uh... and yeaa ur dresses i made them kept in closet uh will wear those for ur photoshoot... okay...

He caresses ur cheeks... and place a kiss on forehead...

Uh don't know what kind of photoshoot he's talkin about... uh went inside the closet and check on the dress ur eyes widen... as it was some revealing clothes and sexy lingerie...

Uh thought that he's gonna bring any cameraman for photoshoot... as the day when uh used to photoshoot it was with your lady cameraman so uh didn't felt that uncomfortable but now...

uh were little scared as he already warned uh that uh will wear this type of clothes in front of him and not infront of anyone but now he's only asking uh to wear this...

Without any hesitation uh wear the dress and came out...
Uh look at the person who was arranging camera... he was none other than KIM TAEHYUNG... yess ur slight crush master... uh don't when uh fell in love with him but it's true that now uh r in love with him...

When he made uh his personal slave he never went to any different stripper...

Taehyung- are uh ready babygirl...

Uh nodded as yess

Taehyung- did i stuff my cock inside ur mouth.????

Uh noddedd as no...

Taehyung- then speak... or I'll make uh speak😏

Yn- yess

Taehyung- okay let's start...

Uh wear a deep neck long dress...

CLICK...

Then uh went to change

Then uh went to change... and wear a bralette and panty with mid length thigh high heels boot...

Uh gave a sultry pose... by casually sidin off the bed...

CLICK...