~billionaire vs indigent ♡

Seneul- yn yn yn you are selected for studying in the big university of korea seoul national university...

Yn- What???!!! Are you fucking kidding me...

Seneul- no yn I'm really serious...

Yn- you know I'm so happy finally i did itt.... my parents will be happy...

On the other side...

Taehyung- dad what is this... i don't want to study in seoul national university you know right i don't want to show that I'm the billionaire's child and got admission in this university just by wealth... because this world will never learn the fucking truth... that i got it by studying hard not by the wealth... dad please do something i don't want to study there...

Tae/f- son it's okay... you know tight when opportunities come at your door step they never knock twice... you should take it child...

Taehyung- N--- (his sentence was cut by his father)

Tae/f- it's final taehyung....

With that he left to his room

Taehyung- okay dad you wanted me to study there right... i won't let know that I'm your child... i want to stand on my own feet and make my own name... and for that i can do anything... if i have to be indigent for it i will be... no matter what happens you are right that opportunities never knock twice at our door everytime...

~University day

Lisa- hello my dear beautiful ladies and handsome boys... today our great yn will entertain us by her dance... c'mon yn dance...

with that she clap her hands and ask everyone to clap there hands... actually lisa is your bully and she rags and bully you everytime... and you were so timid... but you never do anything what she says to you too...

Yn- if you want to dance you can dance i heard you are a good dancer maybe you will entertain them well...

Lisa- you poor bitch...

Yn- language lisa i know I'm poor that doesn't mean i don't have rights to say... if you can degrade me then i can degrade you too... so just don't mess up with me... now leave my way...

Lisa- I'll see you bitch...

Without listening to her yn leave her and was heading towards her classroom... but before that a guy came infront of you...

???- hi

Yn- hello

???- i saw how you treated her

Yn- so... you are also in her company???

???- what does it mean?

Yn- are you also here to bully me???

???- ahhh no no don't get me wrong... I'm here to appreciate you that how did you fought for yourelf I'm so happy there are people who can fight for herself when they get bully....

Yn- ohhh it's nothing we should never tolerate things when something is going wrong around your surrounding or wrong happening with you... well if you don't mind can i know your name or should we stay stranger to each other???

???- ohh sorry i forgot to say my name... kim taehyung

Yn- song yn

Taehyung- beautiful name...

Yn- thankyou can i leave for my class now I'm getting late...

Taehyung- uhmmm sure if you don't mind can we meet in a canteen???