~forced sex (jungkook ff) ♡

Uh work in a cafe at day and in a club at night... uh stay in a small house...well ur cafe owner knows how is ur condition... uh do so many works only to save ur hospitalized brother...

Uh look after ur brother and ur sister... after ur parents death... ur sister goes to school... and the fees is being paid by uh and the cafe owner... she always love uh as her daughter... but uh don't want to burden her...

So uh do so many jobs only to pay back the school fees and the hospitalized fees she give uh for ur brother and sister...

At day-time...

Yn- good morning miss chasy

Ms. Chasy- good morning dear uh are here, early morning???

Yn- ohh yea... well i bought something for uh aunty...

Ms. Chasy- ohhh what is it dear...

Uh gave her the small pretty box with chocolates and cookies...

Ms. Chasy- woww sweety this box looks so cute but why this gift...

Yn- aunty it's my birthday so this is a small treat from my side...

Ms. Chasy- happy birthday sweetie... well wait here...

Uh just stand there where Ms. Chasy keep her things in the place and find something...

She come towards uh and give uh a locket...

Ms. Chasy- this for uh dear...

Yn- no aunty i can't it...

Ms. Chasy- if ur mom gives uh then also uh won't take it...

Uh look at her, tears formin in ur eyes and uh hug her she hugs uh back...

Ms. Chasy- don't cry dear I'm always there for uh... now enjoy ur day and take this gift...

Uh took it while smiling at her...

Yn- thankyou Ms. Chasy

Then uh and Ms. Chasy saw customers coming...

Yn- I'll go and take an order...

Uh smile before...

Ms. Chasy- god please let this child smile like this everyday... and a savior should enter into her life.. who can always keep her smile like this...

After sometime...

Uh were taking orders while chasy was doing her accounting work...

Soon a person with a mask came inside the cafe... and a bodyguard came and said her to take order of his boss first... uh smile and went towards his boss...

When his boss looked at uh... he was

Yn- sir what would uh like to have...

He looked at uh... uh were lookin like an angel he was not able to take his eyes from uh...

uh were constantly callin his name but he didn't utter a word only juat starin at uh...

Uh looked at his bodyguard...

His bodyguard shook his shoulder... makin him come back from his dream...

???- caffe macchiato

Yn- sure sir...

???- bring two one for uh babygirl...

Yn- thankyou sir but i don't want to... *uh said him politely but bit nervous and uncomfortable*