~turn to take ♡

Uh both love eachother a lot and ended up together by marryin each other... Ur parents never accepted ur relationship so uh just ran away with him...
He always keep sayin that someday they'll accept us...

Uh waitin for that day to arrive...
Ur financial life and married life was goin so well
In ur sexual life... It was awesome as taehyung always end up doing it with uh... He never let uh feel the absence of his love towards uh... And same with uh...

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜɪᴍ...

It was time to put ur plan into action, after all it was ur turn now...

Starting with ur outfit, uh dressed in a leather bustier with a handy side zipper for easy removal when the time came and a pair of knee-high stiletto leather boots completed it, panties uh decided weren't necessary. Uh knew what excited ur husband, what would make him literally cream his pants. Uh chuckled to urself, not that he could cream his pants until uh give him permission!

Uh looked at the package that arrived in the mail just yesterday. Uh hadn't opened it then deciding to wait until today when uh planned to use it.

When isolating with one's husband during a pandemic one sometimes needed to get creative to keep things interesting and uh and ur husbands' arrangement kept things interesting indeed!

Unwrapping the box and admiring the prostate massager uh had just purchased to use on ur husband, uh shivered at the thought of the pleasurable torture uh were about to provide him. Laying it on the bed alongside a bottle of lube uh turned and grabbed ur crop before going to find him elsewhere in the house.

Uh didn't have to look far as uh found Taehyung in the living room stretched out on the couch working on a crossword. He hadn't noticed uh yet, and uh took a moment to admire him. Even dressed casually as he was in a pair of lounge pants and a t-shirt, he was devastatingly sexy, and uh couldn't wait to make him come undone.
Stepping away from the wall and into view, Suh declared,

Yn- Switch!!

And oh, how uh loved this part, watching his submission was a thing of beauty. Taehyung immediately raised his head to uh, uh watched his pupils dilate as he took uh in. His breath quickened as he put the crossword down and stood before uh.

Yn- Strip!!

Uh commanded next.
He removed his t-shirt, lounge pants and his boxers place on the couch, in moments he stood naked before uh, his cock hardening and pressing up towards his belly...

Yn- Kneel...

Despite his height and muscular frame, he slid gracefully to his knees, palms on his thighs and his gaze lowered.
It was then that uh walked towards him. When ur boots came into view, he lowered himself until his lips touched the top of her leather covered foot.

Taehyung- Mommy...

Uh placed the tip of ur crop under his chin once his lips had left ur boot... Uh raised his head with it, so his eyes met urs and said,

Yn- oh my babyboy the things I have instore for uh today... the orgasm I intend gift uh...

His heavy cock jumped at her words.

Yn- Now up and follow me, eyes on my glorious ass...

Uh turned with one last sultry glance and headed back towards the bedroom, ur hips swaying as uh went... Uh heard,

Taehyung- Where else would my eyes be Mommy...😉😏

Followed by his footsteps.
When uh both arrived back in the bedroom uh stopped by the end of the bed and turned to face him...