~my hot neighbour ♡

You and taehyung know each other from childhood... as your house was adjacent to each other... in childhood sometimes you and jungkook your elder brother go to his house for play or studies or sometime he come to your house for playing and studies...

Taehyung and jungkook were in one class while you in another class...

When you were 20, you don't know what was that unknown feeling which caught you for him... you started to admire him most of the time... wherever you hear his name you feel almost happy and excited... you wanted to hear more of him... One day, taehyung was inside his bathroom... and his room door was unlocked... you didn't knock the door and opened only to see taehyung in towel which was wrapped around his torso...

Your eyes were glued at his abs... and to his veiny hands... you accidentally saw his body... he caught you were staring at his body... making you snap from the imagination... you apologise and left the place immediately...

Similarly, one day you were bathing, and taehyung saw you in the bathrobe just with a water dripping from your hairs... looking cute and adorable... Since then, he always had a something for you...

One day, three of you were playing in your house and your parents were out of the town... It was you, taehyung and jungkook... you guys thought of playing ouija board but you said...

Yn- no i don't want to play that i am scared i won't play this...

Taehyung- aww yn i didn't you were scare kitten....

Yn- oppaa

Jungkook- ahhh taehyungaa stop teasing her... we all know that she is scare kitten...

With that all of them laugh while you made a pout and shift your gaze to other side...

Taehyung saw it and then he said...

Taehyung- Okay let's watch movie...

Yn- okayyyy

Jungkook- wait let me grab some drinks for us....

Taehyung- jungkook she's is too young for this all

Yn- no it is not I'll drink...

Taehyung was requesting you not to drink but you still drink...

Jungkook had already passed out... while you were speaking one or the other random things... taehyung took him to his bedroom and made him lay on the bed...
While you were grabbing some more...

Yn- ohhh this bottles look so cute... see i can see big things from this holeee.... yayyy...

Taehyung- ynnaahh baby stop...

Yn- noo see you see this are so cute... you are also cute... will you be my husband?

Taehyung smile gently...

Taehyung- i promise you yn I'll make you my wife...

Yn- yyayyyy i love you taehyungsi

Taehyung- you mean it?

Yn- yes hubby... i mean it....

Taehyung- you aren't sober yn come let me take you to room...

Yn- no i am sober see i can say you see this i have six fingers yesss

You show him your hand you had five fingers but you are saying him six...

Taehyung- yesss you have six fingers now come on let's go....

He said picking you up giving you his hands....