~sister-in-law ♡

"Oh fuck I'm almost there. Keep fucking me" you cried. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah."

Taehyung had his wife's younger sister Yn bent over your kitchen table, your dress yanked up around your waist, panties down to your knees and one tit out of your dress and he was fucking you from behind with his thick and fat cock...

You didn't know that you are his sister in law as you were his student and he's your lecturer... he fallen in love with you a year ago and you both are in relationship now... taehyung didn't wanted to marry your sister as he know that she was a whore and only behind the money... he don't know how did she convinced his mom and forced him to marry her... but during reception he saw you again...

He didn't knew that you were his sister not sister but the step sister... he felt guilty because he did with you and now he have to stop it... and after that he started ignoring you...

You became sad when he started ignoring you stop attending his lecture... he got worried so he came to your house... you stay alone as you don't like to stay with your parents because they never loved you they only loved your sister and from that day itself you left them and then you found taehyung who made you feel love...

You didn't open the door as you saw taehyung was waiting for you outside the door... but you forgot that he has a spare keys of your house so he opened it from that and find you already standing at the door... "why the fuck weren't you picking up my calls" he said in a angry tone... "you know how much tensed i got when you just kept ignoring my calls... why aren't you attending the lecture..." he said while holding your arms tightly and shouting at you...

"You always kept ignoring me why??" You were sobbing while crying looking into his eyes... "you know i love you so much that i can't live without you but you still kept ignoring me i really felt that you left me you left me you used me" he closed his eyes in frustration and pulled you harshly in his arms hugging you tightly... "i love you so much yn i really love you" he said hugging you crying with you... "never think that i ever used you I'll never use you baby i really love you i love you so much" he said...

You hugged him back started crying more "i love you too i really love you" you said

And after that day he stopped ignoring you and being more loving towards you... he always make sure that you no one ever touch you and do something to you... today you were talking to the new transfer guy... and that guy started liking your company... but someone was getting jealous and yes he was your professor boyfriend...

So he took you from the school as you know that you had already fucked up inside therewere many emotions like you were laughing from inside and scared to because you woke up the beast... he pulled you inside your house... you ignored him and went to kitchen to bring him the glass of water but he came to you and lift your dress up pulling down your panties and start spanking you hard... and then you know what happen so let's continue...

"Keep going" you begged, rubbing your clit with one hand as he rammed his cock into your. "I'm your bitch, just fucking use me like a cheap whore". You said to him as you both love using this dirty slang words and talks...

"ahhh, ahhh" you were moaning as he kept up the fucking, while he squeezed your tit with one hand and pulled your hair with the other...

"Take that cock you nasty cunt" he said as he fucked your soaking wet pussy. "All your good for is being fucked like the bitch you are, aren't you my dirty little slut" he said...