~vampire love ♡

Mr. Zeng- yn i want you to finish this article as soon as possible...

Yn- sir but what is this article about....

Mr. zeng- well it is about yongsan you have to go there... there is a small town where a string of murders that had happened and strange things i guess had been going on...so i want you to go there and figure it out what all things are going on so that we can get some hot news and things to complete this articles... i can only trust you yn... so you have to finish this article off...

Yn- i will sir...

You said with your beautiful smile and left his cabin... and went to your desk...

Yn- what does he think of himself...

Jimin- who yn?

Yn- obviously that creepy oldie...

Jungkook- well if you show this much dedication to your work then he'll only let you to do it...

Yn- ahhhh kookie now stop teasing me...

Jungkook- okay okay tell us where did he send you this time...

Yn- yongsan... he said there is a small town...

Jimin- wait where?

Yn- yongsan

Jimin- you are screwed up now?

Yn- what do you mean?

Jungkook- you don't know what is happening there?

Yn- i don't have any idea about it...

Suga- well yn look here...

You shifted your gaze to the laptop....

Suga- this place is where everynight one or two death occurs... and you know one common thing...

Yn- what?

Hobi- see the marks

Yn- snake bites?

Jungkok looked at you with a done face

Yn- what?

Jimin- you think it looks like a snake bites see it properly... it shows that there blood is sucked by vampire...

Yn- what????

Jimin- yess...

Yn- stop your fucking nonsense vampires doesn't even exists in realf life... they are just good in fairy tales...

Jungkook- i hope they don't... but be careful yn...

Yn- I'll see what are the reason behind all of their deaths... but first i have to inform my both the brothers that i won't be coming home...

Jungkook- you are going now?

Yn- hmmm yeah

Jimin- your luggage

Yn- I'll just stay there for a night

Suga- who knows you have to stay there till your death...

You made an annoyed face and asked him to shut up...

At night....
You just arrived to yongsan city... it was like everyone knows everyone... there was a nice cool breeze and you could hear the leaves scraping against the pavement as the wind brushed them against the ground...

The leaves had already started changing colours... as it was the month of autumn... it's a really beautiful town... but there was something weird about this town which you have to identify...