~idol ♡

"Jealousy that causes misunderstanding and can break the any relationship... "

You and taehyung started dating secretly when you were 20 and him 30... he wanted to open up their relationship... but you said him not too cause first you wanted to become something...

He helped you to become a perfect idol... your training was finished at the age of 19 now you show up in debuts and being a back- up vocalist in his band...

You and taehyung share the flat... no one knows that you both share the flat they just know that you share the same apartment building as taehyung so often you both are seen together...

He loved you truly but the thing was there was something called jealousy i.e., you always doubt his manager though you trust him but the thing was she dressed up in formal not even sultry but still she do one or the just to cause you jealous, it is not that she knows about both of your relationship but still you don't like her when she always drool over him to get into his pants...

You always said him but then he always says you to ignore her she's nothing to him you are the only one.... and then you ignore but still it goes the same and one day during there work time she fall on taehyung's lap he was about to help her but until that you came inside and misunderstood everything the scene was like his manager was sucking him off...

You left from there angrily not knowing where so you just went to your friends house and had put some shots not beyond your tolerance level just to get the scene fucking out of your mind...

And on the other side taehyung was being worried and scared about you... he called you so many times but you didn't pick his any call instead of that you just switch off your phone just to piss him off more...

He took his car keys and went outside to find where were you...

After sometimes you came home only to find him nowhere...
You chuckled lightly and took a shower wearing your rose gold night dress... and went inside the kitchen to grab some hot milk before sleep....

You heard the door locking sound you know it was taehyung so you didn't show up so much excitement which you used to show him everyday

You heard the door locking sound you know it was taehyung so you didn't show up so much excitement which you used to show him everyday... he came inside angrily and saw you standing near the kitchen.... he came to you and asked you in his deep voice...

 he came to you and asked you in his deep voice