~little teasing ♡

<teasing him went wrong>

You both were, laying on bed, cuddling one another. You had your head on his chest. Every beat of his heart echoed in your ear. His long arms held your body even closer to him. Your leg was bent up and sat on top of his. You both were watching a movie and frankly, you couldn't tell yourself what movie it was or what was even happening. Your all attention was solely on him. You wanted him and that want came from deep inside you...

You had been gently moving your leg every couple of minutes. It seemed like a simple movement as if you were just getting more comfortable, but really, you were trying to tease him. It didn't seem to be working, so you finally moved again, but this time you rubbed it against him with more force and you did it a little longer. To you surprise, he was semi-hard. Your previous attempts had worked. This only turned you on more. Your breathing got a bit labored, which prompted him to turn his gaze from the tv to you. "Honey, are you okay?" taehyung said

You turned red and said, "Yeah, baby. I'm just trying to get more comfortable." you stretched you arm, then moved it from where it had been sitting on his belly to right on his crotch. He was definitely hard, and you could feel it without a doubt. He let out a soft sound when you moved your hand...

"Are you sure that's all you're trying to do?" He reached for you and lifted your chin with a finger, "I think you're wanting to make a scene of our own." he said

With his eyes looking into yours, your chin being propped up with his finger, and the slight pulsation of his engorged member against your hand, your face was on fire, and so were your loins. "I dunno..." you said, trying to act innocent.

"If you don't know, then stop teasing me so much, sweetheart." taehyung said

"Make me." you said with a grin.

You went from laying on top of him, to being under him almost instantly. Taehyung placed his lips at your neck, and his hand held pressure on your mound. The feeling of his hot lips on your neck, kissing and biting your sensitive skin drove you wild. You couldn't keep your mouth closed and little moans escaped along with your deepened breaths... He slowly traveled from your neck to your breasts, soft kisses down the way. When he got to the top of your breast, he stopped for a moment and pulled back. You looked at him, "What's wrong hubby?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. I want to admire them before I cover them in bruises." Taehyung said and removed his other hand from over your panties and took both of your breasts into his grasp, rubbing and massaging them before putting his face in between and rubbing them all over the sides of his face. Taehyung scooped up one and put it into his mouth, making sure your entire nipple was in there. He closed his eyes and started sucking. He used his other hand to grab your other breast and play with your nipple... squeezing and pulling on it.

Taehyung kept playing with them. He would suck, bite, and continued to lick them all over and over. By the time he was finished, your panties were soaked and your breasts were turned red and purple with bruises....

Taehyung's attention to your body didn't stop there, he then went to your stomach. He kissed down your body and got to the waistband of your panties. Your body was anticipating the feeling of his mouth between your lips. He started with soft kisses over your underwear. "Baby, I can feel how wet you are without taking anything off." taehyung said...

It felt so good, he felt so good. Then he started taking them off of you. You were so hot, but you felt so cold all of a sudden. You were so wet that the air just chilled you so quickly.