~massage therapist ♡

Yesterday you had your first body massage. You've been extremely busy because of work you were all stressed and restless you wanted to have rest and relaxation but you were not getting enough so during weekend you thought of looking a massage therapist... luckily you got one... and you had great massage relaxation...

The next weekend you again went to the same place to have your body massage... you went inside the room and start stripping yourself... you lay one massage bed and covered yourself with the blanksheet which covers your upperhalf and the lowerhalf you were laying on your stomach with your hands at side...

The person enter inside the room... you were not bothered about whether it's a boy or a girl... you just need some relaxation... he had a deep voice who was tall enough with hot body and handsome face... you were not into external beauty you always look for person with inner beauty

But the person was really with a perfect features...

He poured the oil on your back... and started massaging your back... removing the sheet till your lower half... you let out a soft moan when he just pressed his hand a little hard... to give you a proper massage... you closed your eyes and was enjoying the massage then you asked his name...

Yn- what's your name

Taehyung- Kim Taehyung

Yn- you work here...

Taehyung- this is my part time job

Yn- oh okay... so it means you study

Taehyung- no... actually i have applied for some jobs just waiting for selection..

Yn- oh okay...

And then you didn't talk much and the room was filled with silent... he went to your legs and pulled the sheets up till covering till your ass he poured the oil on your legs... and started massaging your legs...

Yn- well if you don't mind can you give full body massage?

Taehyung- i won't mind ma'am but the thing is you should be comfortable...

Yn- i am you can go ahead and remove the sheet...

He removed the sheet and poured more oil on your ass... he started massaging your ass reaching your cracks... massaging it delicately...

You let out a soft moan when his finger reach your pussy entrance...

He smirked... and started rubbing it more... he started to put his hands between your legs. He was gently rubbing the tips of his fingers over your pussy...

But you controlled yourself and turn around laying on your back... he scanned your body from up to down... and bite his lower lips before licking it...

Yn- go ahead...

He smirked and poured the oil on your front

And started massaging your stomach gently moving up to your boobs but not touching them...

You put your hands near his pants which covered his dick and started rubbing him over his clothes causing him to moan...

Yn- massage them too

You said pointing at your boobs...

He poured the oil on them and started massaging them... squeezing them hard while massaging soft and then roughly causing you to moan... he smirked and massage it soft teasing you...

Yn- uhmmm it's amazing...

Taehyung- you want to feel some more amazing things babygirl??