~maid ♡

Uh and taehyung studyin in same college and uh both are fuck buddies...

Uh love to fulfill each other fantasies... Vice-versa like if uh want to fulfill ur sexual fantasy uh say to him and if he wants to fulfill his fantasy he say's to uh...

So today it was taehyung's turn...

At school...
Taehyung- why don't we do a foreplay of master and maid..???😏
Yn- ig it will be really thrillin...😏
Taehyung- okay so I'll be the master and uh'll be the maid...

He explains uh everythin...
At home...
Taehyung wasn't at home...
Accordin to plan... Uh wore the maid dress...

Uh were lookin fuckin sexy...

After sometime taehyung reach home

He was starin at uh... From head to toe... Uh were lookin really sexy in that maid dress... With that boobs which were not coverin it properly and really short skirt with panty visible...

Yn- master get in please... *Uh bow to him...*

He enters the house... And go to sofa...
Uh went to kitchen to bring him the glass of water...
He gulp down the water... And hand uh the bag... Uh thought what is inside the bag when uh saw ur eyes widen... And he smirks...

Taehyung- maid i want to have something...
Yn- ur command is granted my master...
Taehyung- i want to eat food... I'm starvin
Yn- sure master I'll make food for uh...

With that uh were abt to leave but taehyung pulled ur hand and made uh sit on his lap... He said while removin ur hair strands from ur face...

Taehyung- I'm starvin for uh babygirl make me full by ur body sweetheart... 😏

Uh smirked at him and uh hold his face by kissin him hungrily... He kissed uh back... And trail his hands on ur body...

Uh were lettin him take the dominance...uh moan when he squeeze ur breast...
And lettin his tongue inside ur mouth to explore it...
After havin a passionate and hot kiss... Uh look at him

Yn- are uh still hungry my master...

He nodded...

Uh stood up from his lap and started undressin urself...
When uh were strippin urself uh were lookin in his eyes which was lookin so hot and sexy... It was increasin ur sexual intensity...