~husband's boss ♡

Uh walked down the road on ur sleeveless top and jeans, suddenly a car stops besides uh. And as uh turns ur head to the side , she is greeted by Taehyung as the window of car is rolled down...

Taehyung insisted uh to come with him , as he could drop uh home . Uh denies at first but as taehyung's insists , uh did not want to deny him as he was Jungkook's boss and uh didn't wanted to be rude to him...
.
.
.
.
As uh open the front door and about to sit in the car, uh could feel ur heartbeat rising again... The thought of being totally alone with a stranger in an enclosed space is setting off alarms in ur head. The incident of dinner night began to flash back in ur head making uh more nervous...

Uh have started to overthink ur overthinking about the fact whether Taehyung is literally trying to hit on uh or uh r just halucinating . Taehyung tells uh to buckle up and uh tries to do so in nervousness , the safety lock of seat belts kicks in locking the belts...

Before uh do anything, Taehyung leans his one hand over to uh, commands uh to let go off ur hand from the belt , and he buckle up uh with the seatbelt , he intentionally rubs his wrist against ur breast making it look unintentional...

Feeling Taehyung's arm brushing against ur breast, ur heart begins to pound faster and Uh could feel ur nipples getting harder and erect trying to push against ur bra .As Taehyung started to drive , there was awkward silence in the car so to kill it , Taehyung just put on some light music . The light ambience in the car with a mesmerising fragnance along with some romantic music began to loose uh up...

Taehyung started to talk to uh and in between the conversations again start to compliment uh and flirt with uh. Taehyung and uh were at a red light when Taehyung noticed a heat rash on ur right arm..
Upon asked about it , Uh just answered that happened in the summers on that arm and uh are used to it . Taehyung recommended uh to apply the ointment that's in the dashboard of the car. Though uh resisted its fine, Taehyung without listening to uh, leanin his hand into the dashboard, brushing his arm over ur thigh. Uh thought Taehyung would hand uh the cream , but instead of handing it to uh , he squeezed a pea sized drop of ointment onto his finger and started to rub the ointment onto ur arm...

Upon the signal turning green, uh insisted that uh could do it by urself but taehyung did not stop as he had his one hand on the steering and other on ur arm . The light music , mesmerising fragrance , the cold blow of aircon on ur neck as Taehyung gently massaged ur arm whilst also feeling his strong grip in between felt too good to uh. Uh could feel her body heating again and uh closed ur eyes as taehyung gently massaged ur arm and slowly moved his hand over whole of ur arm and then onto ur thighs...

Taehyung was slowly rubbing his hand on ur thighs . Uh was just lost in the moment, uh closed ur eyes and began to pant while uh pushed ur head in the headrest of the seat. All of sudden, a truck honk brings uh back to senses, and uh had firm grips onto Taehyung's hand and tells him that's enough of the ointment treatment uh guess. Taehyung put his both arms onto the steering, and began to drive , while uh with sweat drops on ur neck and ur body liberating heat tryin to act normal like nothin happened...
.
.
.
.
As they reach outside ur home, all uh could think of is grabbing ur bags and hurry into home... Uh thanks Taehyung for the lift to home , gets out of the car and before uh could open the door and grab all of the bags, Taehyung had grabbed a few bags while sitting on his seat . Uh insisted that's not necessary but without listening to uh and without any delay taehyung got out of the car, with the bags and came beside uh.

Uh had to reluctantly go with taehyung and to the house and at the enterance when uh open the gate, Taehyung just goes into the house with the bags, even though uh insists uh can handle the bags. Uh keeps the door open as uh heads in with the bags into the house.
Uh knew it would sound rude to not ask him tea, coffee or water but uh feared Taehyung saying yes... As uh asked Taehyung about it , to ur horror Taehyung answered in positive...