A Little Fun For Now

Jada's POV

Chapter 3:

I went along with Seth as Dean and Stephanie stayed back.

"Why are you coming?" Seth asked finally noticing I was following him.

"Because we're friends," I almost threw up at what I was saying,"right?"

"Uh, I guess?" He said confused like he was asking a question. The worst part was that after I roasted him, he believed me. I had to be the enemy's friend to get in here.

"So, Stephanie?" I asked trying to start a conversation. They kept smiling at each other earlier. They must have something going on.

"What about her?" He questioned smiling.

"You know!" I laughed. God, this was harder than I thought.

"She's okay," he said as we turned a corner. We were heading to Triple H's office to grab applications for the WWE Diva's contest.

"I can see it..." I smiled. He looked at me with a confused look.

"See what?" He asked as we reached his office.

"The way you two look at each other," I started, "It's chemistry."

He didn't have time to say anything because I opened the door and walked in the see Triple H, Hunter, sitting at his desk doing paper work.

"Two application's for the Diva's contest!" I yelled a little. He looked at me before getting two papers out from his desk. He didn't say a word as we left. Seth closed the door behind me.

I was about to say something, but Seth beat me to it, "Yes, he is usually that quiet."

"I wasn't gonna ask," I said as I looked away rolling my eyes.

"So, what about Stephanie?" Seth asked blushing a little. He really likes this topic.

"I see that you and Stephanie like each other," I said.

"Really?" He questioned, "She likes me?"

"Did you see her shirt?" I asked laughing.

"Yea," he smiled as we reached Dean's locker room.

As we got in Stephanie and Dean were sitting down still talking. Seth and Stephanie were having a stare off. They were definitely in love.

"So, Dean can we talk now?" Seth asked as I facepalmed myself.

"You've gotta be kidding me, Seth!" Dean groaned.

"But we really need to talk about it!" Seth whined.

"What about it?!" Dean yelled getting a little pissed off. I was about to sit down next to Stephanie, but Seth took it. I guess I was sitting next to Dean, but that didn't bother me.

"The fact that I'm gonna win!" Seth shouted.

"In your dreams," Dean rolled his eyes. Me and Stephanie started laughing. I handed her an application. I started mine. Dean was giving me all the answers to make sure I get in.

As we both finished our application forms, I realized it was midnight. I had one word on my mind after that.

Party.

That's my favorite word. It would be the best to party with my favorite person in the world.

"Anybody wanna play a game?" I asked having the best idea ever to get everyone drunk.

"Sure!" Dean said.

"I guess," Stephanie said, "If Seth wants to play."

"I'm in!" Seth yelled.

"Dean, come with me," I said as he followed me into the kitchen. I told him to grab four shot glasses from the cabinet. I grabbed 4 bottles of water and a bottle of vodka. I brought it over to the coffee table and set it down.

"Okay, so, how do you play?" Stephanie asked curiously as she saw the bottle of vodka.

"I will pour in these shot glasses 3 water shots and 1 shot of vodka," I said as I started pouring the shots. I mixed them up. I didn't even know which was which.

"What do we get if we win?" Seth asked.

"Uh... I got an idea!" Stephanie said smiling at me, "We get to hug our favorite person here."

"Hug?" Dean asked, "let's raise the bar a little higher and make it a kiss!"

"This is gonna be awesome!" I laughed along with Stephanie.

"Alright!" Seth agreed.

We all picked up a glass.

"3... 2... 1" We all took the shot. It wasn't mine.

"I got it!" Stephanie shouted. She was fangirling a lot, "Seth" she smiled. They kissed and she was shaking really bad I laughed at the look on her face.Seth was blushing. They were the cutest.

I poured another one and mixed it up again. We all did a cheers this time though.

"Cheers to becoming new Divas!" Me and Stephanie shouted. We all took the shot.

"It's me!" Dean said finishing his quickly. My heart started beating at the next words that came out of his mouth, "Jada"

We kissed. It was amazing. Now I knew how Stephanie felt! I kissed the guy I had been dreaming to kiss for years! It finally happened over a game. I just had met him over 2 hours ago. It was the best moment of my life. This is the best moment of my life.

We did a few more rounds. At one point, I just stopped pouring water and poured shots for everyone.I kissed Dean a couple more times and Stephanie and Seth kissed multiple times as well.

Its funny, where sneaking into the locker rooms could get you. It felt like I was dreaming. Just think... Me and Stephanie could become Diva's soon.

I met Stephanie like 5 hours ago and she was already my best friend. We had all the same likes and dislikes.

Right now we were having the time of our lives. I never wanna leave.

"I think we should call it a night," said Seth as we all looked at him like he was crazy.

"You can!" Dean laughed. I nodded in agreement as Stephanie looked at him with a 'Take me with you' look.

"I can't drive home intoxicated!" Stephanie slurred worriedly.

"You can come stay with me," Seth winked. You could tell that all of us were a "little" drunk. Stephanie fangirled again as we said our goodbyes me and Steph swapped numbers. This was the best night ever. Its not over yet.

I was now,

Alone,

With Dean,

For the first time tonight.