Look What We've Got Here.

Chapter 2:

*Stephanie's POV*

The event had finished and Jada and I were backstage. We were just both so ecstatic because of the show and luckily there would be a small shot for us to meet Dean and Seth. I was on the verge of shaking and Jada had a death grip on my arm. We walked further backstage and made sure that we seemed like we blended in since it was apparent the guards were keeping fans out. Jada and I were walking around until we arrived near Dean's locker room. Jada could help but fangirl a bit and take out her phone to snap a selfie right next to his locker room. I couldn't help myself either, so I decided to join along in the selfie. After taking about a few selfies, Dean came out of his locker room and posed for the camera. Jada was shaking so much that she dropped her phone and turned around to face him.

"Hi, I'm Dean." He spoke as he stepped out of his locker room and closed the door behind him. I tried to speak as well, but I couldn't help but stutter and Jada was lost for words. Dean just smiled a bit and showed off his dimples and spoke once again, "I'm guessing you guys are fans aren't you?"

We both nodded crazily and with that Dean invited us into his locker room.

"Get in here quick, so I can sign something for you and keep you two out of trouble. "

We both nodded and our smiles grew wider. As we stepped into his locker room, he began searching for a sharpie through his stuff. Jada and I took a seat on the couch in his locker room and he kept shuffling through his things.

"So is this your first time at a live event?" He asked as he stopped looking for the sharpie and pulled out some gum.

"Yeah, It was amazing!!" I said as I took some gum out of the pack Dean had offered from. Jada took some too and kept eyeing Dean. Dean put back the pack of gum back into his bag and then continued the sharpie search.

"Dean, your match by far was the best of the night. It was so inspiring to see you wrestle." Jada spoke as she put a few loose strands of her hair behind her ear. Dean looked back at her and smiled. He took the sharpie out of the bottom of his bag and took a seat right in front of us.

"Do you have anything for me to sign?" He asked sweetly. I began to look for my phone in my bag since my phone case was a customized mix of him, Seth and Randy. Just as I was about to give him my phone, Seth walked into his locker room and began to address Dean about something. I kept my phone in my hand and fiddled with the case.My heart was pounding incredibly fast and I felt just a little weak. Jada was poking my leg because she knew I was a huge Rollins' fan and he was here.

"Dean, we need to talk about the Elimination Chamber match." Spoke Seth as he leaned against the door. Dean glanced at the ground real quick and back at Seth.

"Another time, I'm busy now, so get the hell out. " He spoke as he reached over for my phone and signed the case. Jada took out her poster and gave it to him.

"Dean, we need to talk about it now." Spoke Seth as if the news was urgent. Dean stood up and glanced at him once again ,"Seth, I'm busy right now. Just leave I'm with fans. "

"Listen girls, I-" Seth stuttered as he glanced into my eyes. I sent him a quick smile and he was then lost for words. Dean spoke again and said, "So what were you saying to the girls?" Dean crossed his arms and began tapping his foot.