Casted

Chapter 21:

*Jada's POV*

"Dean, I'm fine," I said to him as he was pulling me to the medical office. I have just been hit by Randy, but it wasn't meant for me, it was meant for Dean.

"I don't care, you are going to get checked out," he said. I wrapped my arms around him and kept walking.

"Do you think he wanted to hit me?" I asked a little worried because I started to think about it a little more.

"I'm not sure, but he needs to stop acting like your his," he said and looked at me. We finally reached the medics and he sat me down.

"Okay, Jada, I saw what happened, does it feel okay?" The doctor asked.

"It hurts a little bit, but it feels okay otherwise," I said as he looked at the back of my head.

"Everything seems okay, if the pain gets bad, ice it," he explained. I shook my head and we left. In a matter of seconds Vince McMahon appeared in front of us.

"Haven't you caused enough trouble?" Dean asked him.

"I'm just hear to tell Jada that she's on the next Total Divas episode. Actually her and Stephanie are our new Divas that are gonna be on it," Vince excliamed.

"That sounds great, should I inform Stephanie?" I asked him as Dean grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Yes, thank you, can both of you meet me in my office tomorrow at 3?" He questioned. I nodded and with that, me and Dean walked away.

"Congrats," Dean said and I groaned, "What?"

"I don't know if I can do this anymore," I said. My heart burned with anxiety. How am I suppose to handle Total Divas with this whole thing going on?

"What? Our relationship?" Dean asked starting to worry. I squeezd his hand tighter.

"No, babe, Total Divas," I smiled slightly, but then I remembered what happened this past week. It started off great.

These past couple moths started off great actually. That went down a valley pretty fast.

"I know that these past few days have been a living hell, but I'm sure it will get better. Now, let's get back to the hotel and get to bed, you have a big day tomorrow," He said and I shook my head.
"Tomorrow is going to be worse," I said frowning, "I have to inform Stephanie."

I pulled out my phone and texted her about the meeting/filming. She immediately replied with an 'Kay, see you then.'

"Let's get home," Dean repeated once he reached his car.

**The Next Morning**

"WAKE UP!" Dean shouted. He jumped on the bed.

"Why?" I whined pulling the pillow over my head.

"Because you've almost slept for 12 hours!" Dean said falling down next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Whatever," I said turning around to face him. He was already showered and his hair was wet. I glanced at the clock and it was almost noon. He had a little smile on his face, "What?"

"Nothing," he said smiling a little bigger.

"Tell me!" I shouted.

"It's just that... forget it," he said and I rolled my eyes, "get ready, you have to leave soon."

"In three hours!" I whined.

"No, we are going with Stephanie and Seth to a restaurant," Dean stated.