Cheating and Crying

Chapter 5

Jada's POV

I woke up in a hotel room. It took me a while to realize that I was laying on a table. I looked to my right to see Dean Ambrose? Oh, yea that's what happened last night. He was all spread out on the floor. As I started to wake up a little more, I started remembering things.

After Steph and Seth left, me and Dean had a little more to drink last night. We were so drunk that I barely remember what happened. I do remember passing out at 5am.

My head hurt. I think I banged it on something. Oh! I remember now.

(Flash Back)

"You really don't know how to play ping pong?" I asked Dean as we were hanging out in his hotel.

"Nope," Dean said laughing uncontrollably. Yep, we were definitely drunk.

"I have to teach you!" I laughed, "If you train me, I'll teach you how to bowl!"

"Bowl? I thought it was about ping pong?" Dean asked confused, but still laughing.

"I don't remember," I laughed. Then he looked at me like he had an idea.

"There's this bowling alley down the street that has ping pong!" he said getting up.

"Duude, we should go!" I said.

We walked out the door and started walking down the street. It was really quiet and also 2am so that could have been why. I tripped over a rock and fell on my head. It didn't hurt because I was drunk and couldn't really feel anything. Once we got to the bowling alley, it was closed.

We grabbed a couple rocks and threw them til a window shattered. One did, so we ran back to the hotel. By that time it was almost 3am.

(End of Flash Back)

I couldn't really remember anything else after that. I know we didn't do anything, but I knew Steph and Seth did. Considering, their room is right next to ours.

I had a great night over all though. It was one of my dreams to get drunk with Dean Ambrose.

"You're awake already?" I heard a voice.

"It is noon," I laughed and we both got up.

"Damn, I'm hung over," He laughed.

"Eh, I'm pretty used to it," I laughed. We both got up and sat on the couch because their was nothing else to do. Half the day was over with already and Steph and Seth are probably still sleeping.

"I have a question," I said to Dean. We were cuddling a little.

"Ask away," he said looking at me.

"Do you really like Seth or is it just in the story line?" I asked curiously. I think this is the question the whole WWE Universe was wondering as well.

"We don't really talk much anymore after we betrayed us and stuff last June. Roman and I just talk and hang out. Seth will come with us once or twice, but really since we aren't in a group anymore we kind of spread away from him, you know what I mean?" he asked.

"I get what you mean, but I have another question!" I said laughing a little.

"Yes, some of the moves do hurt, I know its suppose to be fake and stuff, but that's only to the punches and storylines... usually the signatures and finishers hurt though." he smiled at me.

"Surprisingly, that was my question," I laughed, "Aren't you dating Renee?"

"Was," he said,"Don't you think after all the times we kissed and made out last night I had a girlfriend?"

"We made out?" I laughed.

"Yea, you were really drunk though... you had more than me I'm pretty sure!" he shouted laughing. It was fun hanging out with Dean. I'm used to seeing him on TV, beating people or cutting a couple promos here and their. That's what brought me to my next question.

"Are your promos scripted?" I asked curiously.

"In WWE when I was fueding with Bray Wyatt, those were all from me, but the ones now, no... in CZW it was all from me, too," he said, "Is that it?" he laughed which caused me to laugh, too.

"I have one more!" I said and we laughed. He nodded, "Can you teach me how to do a Dirty Deeds?"

"Definitely!" he laughed.

My phone started ringing. I pulled it out from my pocket.

Incoming call from Stephanie

Dean accepted the call, "Hello?"

They talked for a couple minutes until Dean gave the phone to me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, we need to meet and talk abou-" She was cut off. I kept saying hello until she hung up.

"Something happened!" I said to Dean.

"Try calling her back!" He said.

I called her back.

"Jada!" she shouted through the phone. She sounded like she was crying. It startled me a little.

"Steph? Where are you?" I asked.

"About to take a bus back home," she cried.

"No! Don't! Meet me at Dean's hotel... ASAP!" I shouted as she agreed and we hung up.

"What's going on?" Dean asked curiously, but also very confused at the same time.

"Well, she's crying... and I don't think she's with Seth right now," I said looking at the clock.

"That son of a bitch! He didn't tell her did he?" Dean asked.

"What?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"About his fiance!" Dean said looking pissed.

"Fiance? What a slut!" I yelled worrying about my best friend who had been pretty much raped by the guy she loved most in this world.

We heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" Dean shouted as a crying Stephanie opened the door.

"What happened?" I asked. We hugged. She sat down on the couch and I sat down right next to her. Dean sat in front if us like last night, but we were in his hotel room.

"Well, I woke up this morning with Seth laying right next to me. He woke up seconds later and took a shower. I was trying to find my phone, but ended up finding his, but he had some messages from a girl on their. I read them and now I feel really stupid for doing so. It was from his fiance which he never told me he had, and we did some things last night and now... I feel like the side girl," she cried. The tears were falling harder now after going through it again.

"The Justin Bieber looking ass is going to get whooped," I said.

"By me," Dean smirked.