Just The Beginning

Jada's POV

"I'm so happy for you," Dean said while driving to the arena. It was now the day of my debut. Today I start my first fued and love line, "Who would have ever thought that you would have made it this far after taking a couple photos by my locker room?"

That's when it dawned on me. I didn't tell Dean about Randy yet. I guess he's just going to nhave to find out the hard way.

"Steph and I already made so many new friends and enemies... This has been the best few months of my life and I'm happy to spend them with you," I laughed at how cheesy I sounded.

"We're here," Dean laughed pulling into the arena and taking a spot. We both got out of the car and he walked next to me. He grabbed my hand.

"So, what do you have planned for tonight?" He asked. Oh, God.

"Uh, a promo and the main event," I mumbled the last part so he couldn't hear it.

"The what?" He asked.

"MAIN EVENT!" I shouted and he jumped a bit. I wanted to laugh, but I had to wait on what he was going to say.

"Main event? That's for superstars only," he looked at me confused and I just shook it off as we walked into the entrance.

"Jada!!" Steph yelled from across the room. Thanks, Stephanie, for being their at the perfect time. I giggled and ran over to her and we hugged.

"When's our promo?" I asked as she lead me over to the schedule. I looked at the schedule then answered for myself, "after the theme."

"We have to go get ready!" Steph told Seth and Dean as we ran to the locker rooms. Her locker room was right next to mine so we walked our separate ways for a couple minutes. Right now it was half an hour before it starts. I grabbed my debut outfit and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if there was any minor changes. Nope, ready to put on some make-up.

I put on some eye shadow and mascara. I don't usually do blending, it makes my skin look weird. After I was done, we had 10 minutes before Raw. I walked out of my locker room and waited a couple seconds just as Steph or now Scarlett walked out of her locker room. I was now Jordyn, not Jada.

"Alright, I got the perfect spot for our promo!" She said grabbing my arm and dragging me to a room with a bunch of random stuff in it like chairs, tables, and ladders.

"Camera men are on there way," I said looking at the clock, "5 more minutes."

"Are you nervous?" Steph asked jumping up and down.

"Well, no, but we have to wing this," I said thinking of some lines. We didn't have a script, but we are really good at being bitches. I guess it will be kind of easy.

The camera guy came in and we looked for a good angle. We decided that we would be pointing at the camera a lot so we put it a little lower so it was just under us.

"We are going to begin in 2 minutes," the man said. Steph and I looked at each other and smiled. This was really happening. Our first promo. We pondered on lines til we began.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1," the guy said slowly while putting the numbers up on his fingers.

Me and Steph started by us looking at each other.

"Looking here, we are going to try to make this as PG as possible, but..." Steph started looking at me.

"Naomi, Tamina, you said a couple things to me and my partner," I started, "You might not know me, but I'm the new WWE Diva, Jordyn, you'll know me as the one who kicked your ass."