Who's The Winner?

Chapter 11:

Jada's POV

Steph debuted a couple weeks ago. I am among another girl in the finals. Her name was Alexis and she wasn't all that good, but she was very pretty. I have no chance against her... I have skills and all, but this girl was probably gonna make it just for the looks.

I've been getting trained by Randy, Brie, Nattie, and Dean. Ibet your wondering what happened to me and Dean after that night, right? Well, I decided not to worry about it. I've got a lot on my plate right now and I need to finish all of this before I get into a relationship.

I was hanging out with Randy more and more now. He was my best friend officially. We have our own handshake and hug all the time. Just not in front of Dean.

Steph debuted with the name Scarlett. When I started the Divas Search I picked my name before, Jordyn. Her finisher was called Sacred Scar. Mine is called Renegade.

"What are you thinking about?" Dean asked me as I was sitting at his hotel room staring at the wall. We kind of shared hotel Rooms, but since he paid for it I call it his.

"The future," I stated looking at him who was laying on the couch starting at the ceiling, "You?"

"The future," he mocked.

"But you have like everything you could ask for," I said confused.

"Well, there is one thing on my list... But I don't know how to get it," he whined and I laughed.

"Whats that?" I asked curiously as he looked at me.

"Sh," he put his finger over his lip,"Its a secret!"

"Then why'd you tell me?" I groaned, "Now I'm never gonna shut up."

He laughed, "Hey, guess what!" He tried getting off subject.

"What?" I asked.

"Tonights the season finale for Divas Search!" He shouted and his voice cracked a little.

"Don't remind me," I rolled my eyes.

"But you're gonna win," he said looking at me.

"Did you see the girl I'm up against?" I questioned, "She's beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you," Dean mumbled. I blushed. There was a long pause and no one spoke.

"You know what?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm gonna win that because I'm a believer," I said, "I'm not some slut with no skills."

"No," Dean said, "You're better than her."

"I'm a fucking animal!" I shouted tackling Dean to the ground.

"What was that for?" He laughed as we both got up.

"You got me pumped..." I laughed.

"I'm gonna try not to do that," he said rubbing his shoulder and chuckling a bit.

"Yea, I wouldn't."

****Finale****

"So, Jada," the interviewer asked and I nodded, "How are you feeling for tonight?"

I looked around and saw that bitch I was up against and she saw me, too.

"You wanna know how I'm feeling?" I asked, "Well, I'll show you."

I started walking towards her and she noticed and started walking towards me, too.

"Hey, ready to go to the end of the line for being a Diva?" She asked once she reached me. This was not gonna be verbal. Actually this was gonna get real. This was gonna be full out punches.