New Friends

Chapter 7:

Jada's POV

"Now that we're all intoxicated, it'll be fun to train you guys!" Paige laughed as we walked over to the ring in the middle of the room.

"Who wants to start?" Nattie asked getting into the ring challenging.

"I will!" I said climbing into the ring. We both went to each corner. We had all the Superstars and Divas around the ring.

"I'll be ref!" Nikki volunteered and got into the ring as well, "Okay, ladies I want a nice clean fight," she said with a serious tone, but then laughing afterwards.

"Ring the bell!" Brie called.

"We don't have a bell!" Someone yelled, but I didn't see who.

"BRIE MODE!" She roared, "DING.. DING.. DING!"

Everybody laughed as me and Nattie locked arms. I let go and punched her in the jaw. Then I went off the ropes and gave her a close line. She was on the ground and I decided to give her her own move, Nattie by Nature. She immediately tapped.

"DING.. DING.. DING!" Brie yelled again.

"And the winner if the match by submission, Jada!" Nikki shouted over the crowd as they cheered.

"I thought you guys were gonna train me?" I asked.

"We just had to see what you got first... you just beat one of the best Diva's ever," Paige said to me.

"Think I can be a Diva?" I asked.

"If you can beat me!" I heard a males voice, I turned around to see none other than, Randy Orton.

"I can do that," I said.

"I bet you can't," he said getting into the ring.

"Don't believe me.. just watch," I said as we both got into the corner. He took off his shirt.

"Brieee," Nikki yelled.

"DING.. DING.. DING," Brie shouted before taking another shot.

We locked up as before, but this time I jumped on top of him and gave him a couple punches to the face. I got up and waited for him to get up. Once he did I kicked him in the gut and gave him a Dirty Deeds. I pinned him.

"1... 2... 3...!" Nikki yelled slapping the ground three times in a row. I just beat Randy Orton.

"Are you okay bad boy?" I said giving him my hand and helping him up. We got out of the ring. Steph was just about to go one on one with Summer Rae.

"I'm fine," he said walking up to the bar.

"Dude, we should Instagram this!" I shouted. Randy agreed and took out his phone. We both smiled for Instagram.

'Just had a match with this pretty girl #lost'

"Damn right you lost!" I laughed.

"What ever you say," he laughed. Thats when my phone alerted me I had a text.

Girls night out, huh?

It was from Dean and he was referring to the photo Randy just posted.

He was just helping me with my wrestling.

I replied quickly and put my phone away and ordered another drink. My phone went off again just as I received it.

I told you I would help you