What Happens At Randy's Stays At Randy's

*Jada's POV*

"Where'd Stephanie go?" I asked as Randy walked back into the living room. We were about to do some karaoke.

"She went to bed upstairs," Randy said as he went to the karaoke machine.

"Can we still sing?" Paige asked sitting down next to Roman on the couch. I was sitting next to Dean on the floor.

"Of course! She won't here a damn thing up there," he laughed, "Well, who wants to go first?"

"I will!" Nikki said running up to Randy and picking what song she wants to sing.

"Hey," Brie sat next to me.

"You got the stuff?" I asked curiously. I can't handle it anymore. I needed it in my system.

"Yea, bring a friend and meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes," she said getting up and walking to the bathroom upstairs.

"Dean," I said as Nikki started to sing one of those overrated Katy Perry songs, "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, yea?" He smiled at me.

"Yea," I smirked and looked at the staircase to my left and the people to my right. I'm not waiting 4 minutes I'm going up the stairs right now. I grabbed Deans arm and pulled him up.

"Woo! They're gonna get some tonight!" Roman laughed and everybody looked at us. I had no excuse so I just looked at them and grinned. I looked at Dean who have Roman a thumbs up. Apparently that's what he thought, too. I dragged him up the stairs and to the bathroom.

"Kinky," he laughed.

"No, you loser," I laughed and pushed open the door to see Brie with two bottles of vodka, a six pack of beer and a bottle of wine.

"Looks like you brought everything you had left," I laughed and she looked at me.

"That's because I did," she smiled. I looked at Deans face that was full of realization.

"You know how much I've been craving this?" Dean asked looking at all of the bottles in front of him.

"Before anybody drinks anything we all have to swear that we can't tell anybody," Brie said. We all raised one hand.

"I swear to never tell anybody that I drank when I wasn't suppose to," Brie started.

"And to never let go of alcohol," Dean added.

"What happens at Randy's stays at Randy's," I said as we all put our hands down and grabbed a bottle of beer. Dean locked the door.

"Cheers!" We all said in unison. We touched our glasses against one another's. Me and Dean took one big gulp and kissed. We looked at Brie who was chugging hers down.

"Sh! You guys here that?" Dean whispered as we all stopped talking and drinking. I heard footsteps outside the door.

"Hold on, guys, I got this," I said walking over to the door and turning off the light. I unlocked the door, "Hide."

I opened the door that walked around the upstairs til I seen Stephanie's room. Somebody was in there that was really close to her face. It wasn't Seth.

"You don't know how much I love you," I heard a deep voice. He picked her up off the bed and slammed her up against the wall, "I can't stand it when your with him when you should be with me."

He started making out with her. She was slightly awake, but she was kissing back. It came clear who the voice was now. Roman.

"What the fuck!" I shouted. They both looked at me and Dean and Brie stummbled out of the bathroom.