Wait, What?

Chapter 6:

Jada's POV

Dean was getting really hyper and it was starting to scare me and Steph. We knew he was unstable on stage, but we didn't know he was just as psychotic outside.

"Dean, calm down!" I shouted as he leaned against the wall on his back.

"I've always hated him... I'm not acting anymore," he said clenching his fists, "I told him if he tried anything else to hurt somebody... he would end up in the hospital."

"God, he's so crazy!" Steph whispered to me.

"I know and I love it!" I whispered back. Dean slid down the wall with his fists still clenched. He sat an the floor with his knees in front of him and back still against the wall.

"I haven't felt like this since I came across the Wyatt family," he said. He was speaking threw his teeth, "By the way... you two whisper pretty loud."

Me and Steph looked at each other, but we couldn't laugh at such a serious time. That's when I heard a door slam.

"That must be him," Dean said stumbling up and out the door.

"W-what are you doing?" stuttered Seth.

"What I promised I'd do to you," Dean said. We heard a lot of rustling since both doors were open. You could probably hear them throughout the hotel.

"I can't bare to watch," Steph said closing her eyes, "This only happened because of me."

"Don't blame yourself," I started, "It's all his fault for being a little slut."

"DEAN STOP!" Seth yelled which caused us to run to the other room.

Seth was on the ground, but Dean picked him up by his shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"Why should I?" Dean spat in his face.

"I know what you're thinking," Seth cried, "But I called off the wedding."

Everybody looked at each other in shock. Even Dean let go of Seth's shirt and he dropped to the floor.

"You did what?" I asked.

"Wait, what?" Dean questioned coming back to normal from his psychotic rage.

"Seriously?" Steph asked looking at him directly in the eyes.

"Why?" we all asked in unison.

"Because... Steph, last night," He started, "last night was one of the best nights I ever had... You're like no other girl I'd been with, what I'm really trying to say is, Stephanie, I fell for you."

I looked at Steph who was almost in tears again. Seth got back up and they kissed.

"I fell for you, too, Seth." she said after the kiss. Me and Dean stood there in awe.

*Stephanie's POV*
So I wasn't the "other" girl. I was The girl for him. After the kiss, Seth and I broke apart and he leaned in for a hug. Dean and Jada were happy to see me, well, happy.

"Now that the kids made up, we should all do something." Spoke Jada as she leaned into Dean's side. Dean looked down at her and smirked a bit.

"We should, but what?" Questioned Dean as he began to play with Jada's hair. just as I was about to turn and face them, we heard laughs and noises coming from down the hall.

"Paige!!! Stop!!" Shouted Rosa as Paige took her phone. Paige was cackling and ran down the hall right past us.she bumped into me and pushed me closer to Seth. He smiled and looked back at Paige. Paige glanced our way and stopped in her tracks. She then glanced at Jada and Dean who were pushed up to each other thanks to her.

"Did I seriously miss my shot at the S.H.I.E.L.D boys when I had the chance?" She questioned as she leaned on one foot and tapped the other. And with that Rosa tackled Paige to the ground and took back her phone.

"Bloody hell! Rosa! You didn't have to fucking tackle me!" Yelled Paige as she rubbed her arse. Rosa shrugged and then noticed all of us together.

"Hmmm. Paige, I think we should have a girls night with their girls." She stated as she saw how close we were to them. Paige nodded and agreed.

"Oy! You two! The tall, short haired brunette and the short brunette, we're having a party tonight." Spoke Paige as she started to pick herself up off of the ground. I took a step back from Seth and faced her mouthing the words "no thanks". Seth hung his arm around my waist and said,"you should go with Jada. Besides I have to send in your application personally."

"PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" Shouted Jada as she tore away from Dean.

"Did she just literally turn down the party?" Paige asked Rosa. Rose shrugged and Paige neared me.
"You're not going to party with us?" She asked again. I shook my head and responded, "I have to prepare for the Diva Contest."

"Easy, we can train you both now and then we can party later. Besi-"

"Making promises you can't keep, Paige?" Spoke another female voice. We all turned around and immediately the guys sighed. Seth looked at Dran and spoke, "Wanna play Xbox?"
Dean shrugged and spoke,"I guess."
"They're gonna be here a while, so let's them be."

"Uh what just happened?" Asked Jada as she cocked her head to the right.
"Well Paige lying happened. She wanted to see if she could make you the best Diva or divas." Spoke Naomi.
Paige rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Yeah, but I didn't have complain to creative about giving a me chance for the title. I just got it." Retorted Paige as glared at Naomi. Naomi took a deep breath and responded, "I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and let you go with a warning."

"Look here you two, Paige is a compulsive liar. She'll make you lose. Rosa won't be help either and neither would Ms. foxxy who seems to be missing from their trio." Spoke Naomi as she began walking past us and bumped right into Rosa and Paige.

"She's such a bitch." Whispered Paige as she kept her arms crossed.

"So, are we still gonna party?" Asked Jada as she neared Paige and Rosa.
Paige laughed a little and spoke," I like her! She knows how to have fun."
Rosa nodded and then spoke," after we head to the gym and work out a few hours so you guys can get used to the WWE and have a better shot of winning."

"Okay, cool." I responded while crossing my arms leaning back against the wall.

"PAIGE PAIGE PAIGE PAIGE!!!" Yelled Alicia as she came running down the hall. She turned around to face her and raised an eyebrow.
"Nikki and Brie are coming tonight for the party. So prepare to the legendary Brie Mode." She said swiftly. Paige and Rosa's eyes widened and they began to cheer.

"BRIE MODE!! YESS!!" Paige shouted in excitement. Jada quickly scratched her head and then asked,"Brie mode?"

"Yeah Brie Mode." Replied Alicia as she began putting her hair back into a ponytail. Just as Jada was about to ask about it, I beat her to it.

"What the hell is Brie Mode?"

"It's the legend of how crazy Brie Bella gets with Alcohol in her system. According to Nikki, it's crazy so that's why Brie's brand is that." Replied Alicia as she began walking down the hall. We all followed and continued to walk with the girls.

"This is gonna be a great party." Spoke Jada as began to clap excitedly.
"Oh, just wait and see how much booze we've got." Rosa spoke as we all got some workout clothes to head to the gym.

"Since you guys don't have stuff with you, you can borrow my stuff." Offered Paige as the rest of the girls changed into workout gear. After we all finished, we decided to head out of the hotel and go to the gym. Some of the girls are they changed, decided it would hilarious if we started the party early and brought along a decent amount of booze in her gym bag.
During the walk to the gym, we all started to get to know each other. Even so, we all started making plans about creating Diva groups like the Shield only if Jada and I got to become Divas. Just as we arrived and entered the gym, one guy couldn't keep his eyes off me. That guy was the Show off, Dolph Ziggler.