Thicker Than Water

Chapter 20

*Jada's POV*

It was now Monday and yesterday was a bit of a blur, but I still remember what happened it just hurts thinking about it. Me and Stephanie were in catering watching the show with a group of Superstars and Divas. That's when Dean was on the screen.

"Hey, yo," He called to someone that wasn't seen yet. I was confused because Roman had a match next and it couldn't be him. I'm right here and Stephanie is next to me. Once someone got into the screen I started to worry.

"What?" Randy asked. They were standing face to face and Dean had a unknown expression on his face. What was he going to do?

"I hope you know," Dean said, "I know what you did yesterday."

"Y-you do?" Randy stuttered.

"Yea, you sick son of a bitch," Dean said through his teeth.

"What's with the name calling?" Seth came up behind them and they both glared at him because of past experiences.

"Get out of this," Dean said, "We don't want your girl scout cookies."

"Is someone still upset that I have the belt and you still don't. No matter how har-" Seth got cut off.

"Can you shut up?" Randy asked Seth who shrugged it off and walked away.

"You wanna settle this like men?" Dean asked shoving Randy a little. I started running there location. It wasn't far. It was just a hallway away.

"You wanna take this to the ring?" Randy asked.

"What are you? Stupid? Let's do this right here, right now," Dean stated getting ready to punch him, but I broke them up.

"Dean, you're coming with me," I grabbed his arm and he smirked at Randy.

"See?" Dean asked, "She wants me, not you."

"Well, She's not your girlfriend!" Randy shouted behind us.

We started walking away. I looked to my left and saw a TV.

"This is what happened yesterday on Total Divas, Natalya was upstairs doing her hair. Randy was downstairs with his best friend Jordyn. Something happened and she started to worry about her boyfriend, Randy. She went downstairs to find something she didn't want to see." The commentaters said and they showed the clip from Total Divas. They had this on Total Divas, what the hell?

*Stephanie"s POV*

Jada was already breaking up Dean and Randy and I was making my way towards the ring. Just as I was nearing the gorilla to enter the ring, I ran into Dolph.

"Hey! Steph! how's it going?" He asked as he gave me a hug. I quickly hugged back and replied, "My tag team match is next." He smiled and then asked, "How're you and Seth?"

"We've been alright. It's been a few days since we've seen each or actually spoken." I said as I crossed my arms and looked for a nearby clock. Dolph noticed my anxiousness and spoke, "Aww well that sucks, look go get to your match and crush Naomi and Tamina. If you need me, I'm here for you."

"Aww thanks." I replied giving him a quick hug and dashed to the gorilla. Moments passed and Jada arrived at the gorilla. Naomi and Tamina were in front of us, but they didn't go out first. Randy's theme rang through the speakers first. After Randy was out, another them was heard. Roman's theme was heard too. The guys were gonna be out for our match. Afterwards, Naomi and Tamina went out and did their usual routine.

Come on

Feel the Noise

Girls rock your boys