My House Isn't Your Queendom

Chapter 10
*Stephanie's POV*
I hadn't had much to drink tonight, but I felt it would be best that I went home. Today had been a long day and I had a match tomorrow night in which I needed to prepare. I needed sleep, like lots of it. Anyway, I kept walking around the venue hoping to point out someone who wasn't hammered at all. Luckily for me, Dolph was sober because of his girlfriend, Lana. Lana was drinking a lot tonight and I needed a ride home. I quickly walked up to Dolph and he smiled at me.

"Hey Steph, how's it going?" He asked as he took a bite out of a cannoli.

"Good, I just want to know if you were good enough to drive!" I shouted over the loud music. He nodded and then replied, "do you want me to start my car?"

I nodded again and then spoke," Im just gonna say bye real quick to some people and then we can go." And with that Dolph spoke to Lana and then exited the party. I began to look for Seth because I needed to thank him actually. I walked through the various rooms of the venue and then came across a closed door. I pushed the door open slightly and saw Jada leaning in to kiss Dean. She was nearly sitting on his lap and they were full on making out. I began walking backwards and then turned around bumping into Seth.

"Hey baby, where've you been?" Seth slurred and he hugged me tightly. I smiled and then replied," I'm going home, I'm tired and came to say bye. I also wanted to thank you for talking me into to talking with Hunter."

He squeezed me tighter and kissed my head. He whispered, "anything for my baby." I turned a deep red and tried to get out his grasp. Seth wouldn't budge at all. He stayed hugging me for about a few seconds. Moments later, Dolph came upstairs and asked me if we were still leaving.

Seth got incredibly angry that he said,"Go get your own girl. She has morals unlike you." Dolph glared at him real quick, but let it go cause he knew Seth was kind of hammered.

"Seth, he's just my ride. He's gonna drive me home." I said while trying to get out of his death grip.

"More like he'll be riding you. I'm not letting that happen." Retorted Seth as he let me go and walked near Dolph. He grabbed Dolph by the collar and began threatening him.

"I want you to fucking stay away from her, Mr. Show-off. She's not into the bleached blonde bimbo, so leave her the fuck alone. "Menaced Seth by glaring right into Dolph's eyes. Dolph glared back and I had to step in, "Seth, he's taking me home and coming back. Look, he has a girlfriend and doesn't like me like that. Relax." I said as I wrapped my around seth's waist and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I trust you."

"I'm just heading home, okay?" I stated as Dolph left to go outside. I said goodbye once again and then walked out the door. Just as I walked out the door, I found Dolph near his car waiting for. I could finally go home and sleep in preparation for my match.

~~~~~~next morning~~~~~~~

The morning was great, I was just at the gym working out the few moves that would guarantee me the stop as a diva.

"Steph, when your opponent is going to land on you from the rope, try tucking in tighter to move faster." Suggested Dolph as he signaled Alicia to jump from the top rope to land on me. I did as what Dolph said and allowed Alicia to hit the ground. I quickly went for the pin and she kicked out. I got up and leaned on the ropes to get momentum for a clothesline.

"Stephanie! What're you doing?" Asked Paige as she leaned on the bottom rope. I glanced at Paige and Alicia got me with a drop kick.

"She's practicing for the triple threat match later on tonight." Spoke Seth as he sat on one of the chairs near the ring.