Pandora's Box

*Stephanie's POV*

Roman was fighting against Kane tonight and like usual he was winning. I again was out for his match trying to sell the storyline that I was dating Roman. I was sitting at the announcing table with my headset on as Tom Philips and Jerry Lawler spoke about the match. Jerry noticed my quietness and decided to speak,

"Scarlett, We've been noticing that you've been out here for every single match that Roman's had. Why?"

"Well, I can't deny that he's caught my eye. " I replied glancing at Jerry and then back at Roman. Kane was on the ground and Roman was doing his shout getting ready for a spear. I began to smirked and Tom was shouting about something involving Roman. I knew I had to like I liked Roman. To be honest, Roman was hot, I wasn't going to lie about that, but he just wasn't for me. I already had my eyes set on someone else, but for the sake of the storyline, those eyes had to be on Roman. Roman quickly speared Kane and then pinned him. The ref counted to three and Roman had won the match. With that, he smirked at me and I smriked back. I quickly took off my headset and made my way into the ring. Roman immediately neared me and put his hand on my lower back. I quickly stared into his eyes and went in for the kiss. Roman and I kissed for a bit and then broke apart. The WWE universe went insane. Roman went in for another and then Seth's Music blasted through the arena. He pulled away and glared at Seth as he came through the gorilla and on the stage. Seth came out with a mic and his music began to die down as he started to speak, "Roman, Roman, Roman, way to beat Kane. Good job on that."

Roman quickly went to the side of the ring to grab a mic and then he made his way back to the middle of the ring. Roman began to speak, "Alright, then what's your real reason for being out here?"

"Her." He smirked pointing to me the crowd began to boo, but Seth kept his smirk. Roman glared at him and spoke again, " You mean Scarlett? Why in the hell would she want Justin Bieber?" He said while laughing. The crowd starting chanting Justin Bieber and Seth started to get mad. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Nice Guys finish last. People like him don't last and you know that, Scar. Just know that I'll be here for you. And while you're at it, once you leave that dirtbag, join the authority. Steph can't be the only Diva to run it." Seth said smirking once again.

"Steph isn't the only Diva running it, doesn't she have you?" retorted Roman as he put his arm around my waist. As soon as Roman said that, the crowd started up with the "Justin Bieber" chants. I quickly took the mic from Roman and began to speak myself, "Look Seth, the offer is kind of sweet and I get it. I'm not gonna take it though because who are you to judge him about being a dirtbag when you are the defintion of one? Anyway, Steph can handle more than she seems to carry besides she has Jack and Jill to help. "

"You'll regret that."

"Really? Since you can't lay a finger on me?" I retorted leaning on my side. Roman was biting his lip to prevent himself from laughing. Seth seemed annoyed and then I handed the mic back to Roman.

"Well Seth, you heard the lady. She said nope so I would back off. She doesn't like you at all. So Believe That." He said as Seth glared at us and walked backstage. Roman's theme played throughout the arena and he held my hand. Roman helped me out of the ring and guided me through the crowd with him. As we made it past the crowd, we headed backstage.

"Nice acting skills." said Roman as he gave me a quick sidehug. I smiled back at him and the replied, "It wasn't that hard, although I feel bad for saying shit like that to Seth."

"He's a big boy, he'll get over it."Roman said as he laughed at the end of his words. We kept on walking for a bit until we reached the locker rooms. Roman left near the Divas locker room and Jada ran into me.