Jealous

Chapter 9:

Jada's POV

I'm officially in the Diva's contest. I'm most likely gonna be the newest WWE Diva. I feel bad that Steph didn't get in though. She deserved it, but they didn't see anything in here. Last time I saw her she went outside with Hunter.

"Wanna another drink?" Dean asked me.

"Hell yea!" I shouted drinking the last bit of my second drink.

"Jada's getting jacked tonight!" Dean shouted and went to get me another drink.

I saw Brie and walked over to her. She was still on her first drink which really surprised me.

"Hey, still on one?" I asked referring to her drink.

"Yea, trying to cut down today... I'm still a little hung over from the other night," she said.

"Only drinking could make that better," I laughed, "If you don't do Brie Mode then I won't get Jacked,"

"BRIE MODE!" She said chugging down her beer and going to the kitchen for the next one.

"JACKED!" I said grabbing the beer from Dean and almost chugging the whole thing, but didn't get that far. Dean laughed.

"Slow down a little," he said still laughing.

"You know... you need some more," I said handing him my beer. I went into the kitchen to get another one as Dean drank the rest of mine.

After about a couple hours I took a brake. Most of the people here were drunk and dancing to music. Dean stayed pretty close to me the whole time.

"JADA!" Steph slurred from across the room, "I've been looking all over for you!"

"Yea," I started, "At the bottom of every bottle!"

We laughed, "I might be a WWE Diva!" she shouted.

"Seriously?" I asked confused.

"Yea, but I have like a 33% chance of being one though," she said, "I'm gonna be in a triple threat match against Stephanie McMahon and Paige."

"Paige will probably help you," I said looking for her behind Steph.

"Then I should say I have a 66% chance of becoming a Diva because if I win I'm officially one!" Steph said really excitedly.

"Oh. My. God," I said shocked.

"I know right!" she laughed.

"No... look behind you," I said as she turned around to see Brie passed out on the floor.

"Brie!" I shouted and went down by her said. I put her up on the couch. She was still breathing which was a good thing. Her head was really hot, "Someone get me some ice!"

Seconds later Nikki came back with ice. She was worried about her sister also. Nikki put the ice on her head. She must have really been still hung over or she just had too much to drink.

She started to open her eyes.

"Jada?" she asked, "Nikki?"

"Can you hear me Brianna?" Nikki asked. She took the ice off and felt her head again and then put the ice back on.

"Yea, what happened?" she asked.

"We're thinking Brie Mode came too strong," I said.

"My head hurts!" she whined holding onto the ice so Nikki could let go.

"We should get you home," I told her, "Is anybody here sober?"

"I am!" Summer said running up to us, "I can take her home." she offered.