You've Got To Be Kidding Me.

Chapter 4

*Stephanie's POV*

Honestly, today had been the best day so far. I got to go to a live event and then meet some superstars. On top of that, I had actually made out with Seth Rollins. I could barely believe it on my own, but here I was standing next to him outside of the arena waiting for a cab. He had a tight grip on my hand and held me close to his body. I could the feel the heat radiating off his body and it was just fantastic. We sat down on a bench near the curb where we had called a cab to appear at. He grabbed me in a side hug while we waited for the cab and kissed the side of my temple.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Seth whispered in my ear as he put a few strands of hair behind my ear. I blushed a deep shade of red and leaned closer into him. Moments later, the cab appeared and Seth opened the door for me to get in. I slid into the cab and so did he as he told the cabbie his hotel's address. As soon as seth shut the door, he could barely stay off of me. He came closer and closer until we kissed again. This time, we were moving completely in sync and he gently held my face with his hand. His beard tickled me at one point so we broke apart for a bit. Kissing Seth was just like a thousand fireworks on the fourth of July. It felt so right and was amazing. Seth kept attacking at my lips while we were in the car and then he moved down to my neck. My breath hitched just a bit and I glanced toward the cabbie. The cabbie wiggled his eyebrows and smirked just a bit. And with that, I told Seth we had to stop.

"Steph, why are y-" he questioned as he pulled back from my neck and got close to my ear. I glanced into his eyes and swiftly glanced at the cabbie. I was signaling him that the cabbie was watching and I wasn't comfrotable with it.

"You guys could continue, I don't judge. It's kind of fun to watch." Spoke the cabbie as he watched us through the rear view mirror. Seth sighed and glared at the cabbie. The cabbie turned away and Seth glanced outside the window. He glanced back at me and understood how I was feeling. He kissed me swiftly on the cheek and leaned his head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes for a few moments and next thing I knew I was being awoken by Seth's lips while we were in the cab.

"We're here." He spoke sweetly as he once again pecked my lips and got out of the cab first. Afterwards, I got out and he paid the cabbie.

"Don't forget to wear a condom!" shouted the cabbie as Seth shut the door. We both glared at the cabbie and I couldn't help but flip him off. He hung his arm around my waist and we continued walking into the hotel. Seth opened the door for me and blushed a bit because at the same time of being all over me and such, he was still acting kind of like a gentleman. As we entered the hotel, Seth dragged me to the elevators and we waited a bit for the elevator to ding. He stood beside me and took his arm off of me. He looked down at me and gripped my hand once more. He held my hand and raised it to his lips. I blushed again and then elevator arrived. We both stepped into the elevator and we both stepped onto the opposite sides of the elevator. Seth was eyeing me down as if I was a piece of candy that he wanted to try. Lust was in his eyes, but so was something else. He was just as drunk as I was, so I didn't know if everything that was happening was real. I stared back into Seth's eyes and that told him the world. With that, he came back at me and pinned me to the elevator wall. He began kissing down my neck and up to my jaw line.

"Seth, wait." I barely choked out as the elevator dinged once more. Seth let me go and grabbed me by the hand. He started pull me closer and then he started to run. He pulled me with him and we were going at full speed. He came to a sudden stop and I crashed right into his back. He laughed a bit and turned around to see me land on the floor from crashing into him. He extended his hand to me and pulled me off of the floor. After that he took the room key out of his pocket and opened the door.