What Happens When You Can't Drink

*Jada's POV*

It was Sunday now and I was heading to Randy's. It was 4 and I was parked in his driveway. I headed to the door and knocked. He opened it right away with no hesitation.

"Hola," I said and invited myself in.

"Hola," he laughed.

"What are we going to do?" I asked and set my stuff down. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me.

"Well, it is almost 4:20," he said.

"No way," I said, "You smoke pot?"

"Yea," he said reaching into a drawer and pulling out a small clear plastic bag with some green stuff in it.

"Don't they give drug tests there?" I asked and he grabbed a small piece of paper and sat down next to me.

"They don't give a fuck what you do," he said putting some of the marijuana in the paper and rolling it up.

"Okay, but this is my first," I laughed a little, "I'm always open to try new things."

"You wanna start or me?" Randy asked grabbing a lighter from out of his pocket and lighting it.

"Hell yea!" I said grabbing it and putting it up to my mouth breathing it in and taking it out. I handed it back to Randy and I coughed a little. He did the same just without the cough.

"This will hit you pretty fast," he said and I started laughing. I don't know what it was towards, but I was laughing. I started to think of really weird obnoxious things.

"Have you ever wondered what was the difference betweet a cat and a dog?" I laughed and looked the carpet. I seen weird rainbows and patterns.

"What?" Randy said and I saw his eyes grow wide.

"Haha, you look like a horse!" I pointed at him and laughed.

"What about a cinna-cinnamon roll?" Randy stuttered and we kept taking more puffs.

"Dude, your stoned!" I laughed looking at the clock.

"I barely drank anything," he looked at his hands, "Woah!"

"I've always wanted a gay best friend," I said staring at the wall.

"Girl," Randy said in a ab girl voice and smacked his lips, "Have you had sex with Dean yet?"

"Um, I don't think so," I laughed at his voice.

"Cause, girl, you need need to tell me the dick size and the details," Randy said in the voice again.

"Rea-"

"NOW DON'T BE ASKIN' ME ALL DEEZ QUESTIONS" Randy snapped his fingers.

"Haha" I laughed smacking my knee and pointing.

"Dude, yoou look evil as fuck right now," he said staring into my eyes.

"You-you," I opened my eyes really wide and he leaned in and kissed me. I have no idea whats going on right now, but for a stupid reason... that stupid reason is marijuana... made me kiss back. This was going a no little faster than I thought. Randy stopped in the kiss and took off his shirt.

*Nattie's POV*

I was upstairs doing my hair. I knew that Jada was coming over to hang out with Randy. I can trust Randy, I know that he has been friends with her longer than we have been dating and I don't want to be one of those girlfriends that are over protective if you wanna call it that.

I started hearing noises downstairs. I was starting to worry if everything was okay. Was someone in the house? Should I go downstairs? I'm going to see what's going on.