I

Mishti felt the relief instantly wash over her as she stepped off the gangway and onto the aircraft. The flight attendant smiled sweetly at her and gestured toward the first-class cabin. She found her seat and began to unpack her belongings for the five-hour flight to Las Vegas. She had been working so hard lately and was looking forward to a well-earned break from her work.

She adjusted herself and fastened the seat belt tightly around her waist, although the plane was still stationary you could never be too careful. She had lost count of the number of flights she had taken over the years but it didn't stop her from being terrified. Although she found it was nothing, a couple of shots of vodka and a few sleeping tablets couldn't fix it.

Mishti took a deep breath and closed her eyes enjoying the serenity. Going first class certainly had its benefits, the space and solitude being just a few of them.

"How's it going?" She heard someone say in her ear. She opened her eyes slowly already annoyed at whoever had interrupted her solace.

"Well, there goes my rest." She muttered not even looking at his face before continuing with her rant. "Don't you know it's rude to interrupt someone when they're trying to sleep?" It was only then after she had stopped talking that she looked at the guy in front of her.

Ronobir Chatterjee. The hottest actor in Bollywood was even better looking in person she thought. Messy hair curled slightly over his ears, dark brown penetrating eyes, crimson big lips, and the sexiest stubble she'd ever seen. Mishti tried desperately to rid herself of improper thoughts. It had been too long!

"Are you okay sweety, you seem sort of flustered." He smirked knowing exactly what effect he was having on her.

"Perfectly fine, thanks. Now if you'll excuse me I was trying to rest before you came along." She snapped, annoyed that he had managed to get under her skin briefly.

"You know it wouldn't hurt if you let yourself relax once in a while." He said looking deeply into her blue eyes.

"I'll relax a lot, thank you." She replied tartly in a very uptight manner.

"Yeah, I can see that." He said, raising his eyebrows. He walked across the aisle and busied himself placing his bags in the overhead compartment. Mishti couldn't help but admire his firm backside fitted snugly into his dark blue jeans. His leather jacket was hanging down slightly but you couldn't mistake his delicate ass.

He turned around abruptly catching her and checking out his assets, she could feel herself blushing. He just shrugged his shoulders at her like it was a common occurrence.

Mishti attempted to go back to sleep but her mind was racing. She shook her head attempting to dislodge her thoughts but unfortunately, they weren't going anywhere soon. She realized everything her friends had been saying for the last six months was right. She needed to move on and more importantly get some before she went crazy.

The plane taxied along the runway before shooting into the air. It was only when they reached their cruising altitude and the seatbelt sign had been switched off that she could uncurl her toes and loosen her grip on the handrest, her white knuckles returning to a normal color. She could see him studying her curiously but kept looking straight ahead not wanting to engage him in conversation again.

He signaled to the flight attendant for a drink. "Thanks." He said as the flight attendant placed his whiskey on the tray table fluttering her eyelids shamelessly in his direction.

Mishti rolled her eyes in disbelief at how such an incredibly chauvinistic person could make girls weak at the knees. She knew she was being slightly hypocritical because she had acted the same way earlier. Still, after a few moments of quiet reflection, Mishti had decided to blame it on temporary insanity.