XXIX

26th December, London, United Kingdom

"Okay slowly peel off your red lacy bra," Ronobir murmured.

"Aren't I the one who's supposed to tell you I'm taking my bra off?" Mishti asked giggling uncontrollably. "And just so you know my bra is not red or lace for that matter."

"Mishti you're not very good at this." He muttered. "You just need to use your imagination and please for the love of god stop asking questions."

"I'm sorry I've never had phone sex before in my life." She cried. "We're not all phone whores like some people."

"Hey, I'm no whore." He objected. "I just happened to have a better grasp on this concept and quite frankly Mishti you're ruining whatever erection I had."

"I'm sorry it's just funny." She said beginning to laugh again. "Not to mention completely embarrassing."

"You have no reason to be embarrassed babe, I mean I'm only your husband."

"Why can't you just come to visit me in Mumbai and then we can have real sex like normal people."

"There's nothing more I want to do sweety but there's this thing called work and unfortunately I have a movie to shoot." He muttered. "Why can't you come here again?"

"Yes I have this thing called work too and I need to finish recording my album." She sighed. "Why the hell did I decide waiting would be a good thing?"

"Exactly what I'm asking myself, babe."

"Yes well when I said I wanted to start again I meant it and that included not jumping into bed straight away." She mumbled.

"I bet you're regretting that now."

"There's no need to rub it in Ronny." She scoffed. "I'm already kicking myself for that bright idea."

"Do I need to remind you just how long it's been since we last had sex, Mishtu?" Ronobir asked his frustration reaching boiling point. Ronobir knew precisely how long it had been. It was in Kolkata right before his bachelor party and was precisely seventy-seven days ago. It was the longest he'd gone without sex and Ronobir was feeling the pain.

"No, you don't need to Ronobir." She snapped. "Look at it this way when we do get around to having sex you have to admit it will be pretty awesome."

"If I can hold out that long." He muttered. There was only so much self-pleasuring he could do, Ronobir just wanted Mishti naked and in his bed right now.

"When will you be back anyway?" She asked curiously obviously wondering how long she would have to hold out.

"About another month." He groaned. "The weather has been so temperamental that the shoot is taking longer than expected.

"Yes, that just isn't going to do." She said with a sudden urgency. "Okay how about this weekend, I could just fly in?"

"Damn, I have Rishabh staying with me and we're going to Vaibhav's match with Sanskar on Saturday night."

"Seriously the boys are more important than your wife?" She asked incredulously.

"Oh come on Mishti surely it's far too early in our marriage to be nagging me about spending time with the boys."

"Fine let me rephrase that, are the boys more important than sex with your wife?" She asked and he could tell she was smiling suggestively.

"Hell no but unless you want Rishabh interrupting us I don't think it's going to happen, this weekend anyway." He said shaking his head.