XXII

19th October, Edinburgh, Scotland

Mishti stirred the sound of a vacuum cleaner outside the room interrupting her sweet reverie. Her eyes fluttered open and she took a moment to familiarise herself with her surroundings. She looked toward the window realizing she was still in Edinburgh. A big smile spread across her face as the memories from the previous night came flooding back.

Ronobir had returned from god knows where visibly upset and they had engaged in the most heated and intense sex of her life. Mishti had never experienced something so rough and primal not to mention completely unrelenting. Ronobir was like a man possessed and if she was being honest Mishti couldn't get enough. She closed her eyes thinking back to the night before.

18th October, Edinburgh, Scotland

Mishti was already aroused and Ronobir hadn't even properly touched her yet. She looked up at him from the bed panting heavily as the longing pulsed through her veins. Ronobir stared at her like a wounded animal his face full of sadness. All Mishti wanted to do was hold him and make it better.

She noticed his expression change as his eyes roamed over her body taking in every curve. Ronobir lowered himself onto the bed running his hands along the inside of her legs softly the desire slowly building inside her core.

Ronobir stopped once he reached her upper thighs. He lingered there rubbing his fingers along her pelvis edging dangerously close to her already wet center. She bucked her hips toward him instinctively, desperate for him to touch her. He gazed up intensely, his eyes darkened with lust a smile forming on his lips.

Ronobir paused there a little longer his fingers entering her center softly stroking her clitoris. She moved with him ready for him to relieve the mounting pressure inside her. Just as she was about to climax he stopped. Her eyes flew open in surprise noticing a cheeky grin on his face.

"You're such a damn tease." She whined as he laughed devilishly. With one swift move, he maneuvered himself so he was straddling her. She groaned in ecstasy as his growing erection pushed against her leg. Ronobir pinned her arms above her head so that she was trapped beneath him and proceeded to move downward kissing and massaging every inch of her smooth skin.

Ronobir started by placing kisses along her jawline then dipped his head nipping sharply at her neck causing her to moan loudly. He moved lower feathering kisses along her collar bone then down further caressing the swell of her creamy breasts.

He attached himself to her taut nipple tugging on it softly at first then biting down hard making her gasp in surprise. Her shock only spurred him on as he traveled down lower nibbling her skin which was burning with his every touch; she had never wanted him more than at this very moment.

"Please." She moaned her breath ragged.

"What do you want?" He growled.

"You Ronobir, I want you now please." She cried out in absolute desperation. That was all he needed to rally him into action.

Within a split second, he had plunged himself into her wet center with such force it made Mishti shiver in ecstasy. Mishti thought she might burst as he moved inside her his thrusts becoming harder, faster, and more urgent. Mishti responded matching him with every thrust until they came together screaming as the pleasure coursed through their bodies. Stars filled her vision as she let the waves of desire wash over her body.

19th October, Edinburgh, Scotland

Mishti broke out of her daydream reluctantly and looked over to the other side of the bed. Her stomach dropped noticing it was empty. She rubbed her hand across the sheet where he'd been sleeping not that long ago and sighed.