XIV

"So truth or dare Pari?" Riddhima asked a devilish smile on her face.

"This is so immature you guys, I mean we're not sixteen anymore." She said trying to dodge the question.

"Oh come on Pari we've all done it, it's only fair you have your turn," Mishti said her eyes sparkling.

"Fine, the truth I suppose." She grumbled.

"Okay so do you like Armaan?" Riddhima asked, Pari, rolled her eyes not happy with the question.

"Oh come on you guys you know I don't..."

"The game is called truth or dare Pari, so you have to be honest," Reeva said shaking her finger at her.

"Plus we can tell when you're lying so you might as well just confess up di," Riddhima said rolling her eyes.

"I suppose so." She said weakly.

"You suppose so?" Mishti asked. "What kind of answer is that Pari? Look it's fairly obvious to everyone that you like him, a lot. "

"Okay fine, you're right, even if he does annoy the hell out of me at the same time." The rest of the girls cheered in celebration at her admitting what they all knew anyway. "It doesn't change anything though."

"What is that supposed to mean, surely now you've admitted you have feelings for the guy you'll want to take it to the next level," Riddhima said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Is that all you think about Riddhima ?"

"Yes." She shot back immediately. Pari shook her head wondering why she'd even asked.

"Look we both need to work together, especially now, it just isn't professional for us to be anything but work colleagues."

"Seriously Pari?" Reeva said. "Right now this weird bickering not to mention your obvious sexual tension is making the work situation more problematic if anything. If you don't believe me ask your client over there."

"Yeah, Pari it's true I'm sorry." She said frowning slightly. "Look what Reeva means is that if you guys got together you might find the working relationship a lot easier," Mishti suggested thinking about their disastrous road trip. "I think we all would."

"Well even if that's true, I have no idea how he feels about me." The three girls started laughing unable to hold it in.

"Are you serious Pari? Armaan has told practically anyone that will listen how he feels about you. Just ask Ronobir." Mishti said.

"Or me," Reeva said raising her hand. "I'm the poor idiot that has to work with him."

"Or Sanskar, he's ready to kill Armaan. Not to mention what he told Pratik yesterday." Riddhima said rubbing her hands together with glee.

"What does Pratik have to do with this, he doesn't even know Armaan."

"He does now; Ronobir accidentally spilled the beans when he and Armaan were at the Casa yesterday," Riddhima said.

"So then it's settled," Reeva said triumphantly.

"What's settled?" Pari asked nervously.

"Let's get these two together. How about a trip to the Casa, the boys are going to be there tonight." Mishti said secretly hoping she'd see Ronobir.

After what her mum had told her Mishti was eager to thank him for what he did. By the time she had returned from her mum's house, he was already out with Vaibhav and Armaan. She hoped maybe she could find out more about him while she was at it but knowing Ronobir that would be difficult.