XIX

11 September, Kolkata, India

"That's so good Ronny." Mishti moaned as he moved deep inside her, the feeling of her writhing body making him dizzy with longing.

"You like that?" He groaned his breath ragged and his heart rate soaring.

"Mmmm yes, I want you now." She cried. He could tell by her frenzied expression that the desire was building inside her almost ready to spill over. Ronobir felt her tense knowing precisely what that meant and what he needed to do next. With one last thrust, he pushed into her with such force causing her to climax. She cried out, the desire pulsing through her body too much to contain.

The sound of Mishti's guttural screams tipped him over the edge and Ronobir felt the waves of pleasure wash over his body as he came inside her. He looked down at Mishti who was completely sate, still obviously reeling from her orgasm. He smiled unable to contain the enjoyment he received from pleasing her. Ronobir collapsed on top of her unable to hold himself up much longer he was that exhausted.

Ronobir had always had a healthy appetite when it came to sex but Mishti had made him completely insatiable. When they finally had sex he thought he would burst it was that earth-shattering but now two weeks in their sexual chemistry continued to reach new heights as they explored each other and their intimate desires and fantasies.

He had never felt like this before with anyone and knew it was due to one main factor. Mishti Khanna had a hold on him like no one else had before. She consumed his thoughts; his dreams were constantly filled with visions of this beautiful girl. When she wasn't around he missed her so much he became almost irritable and when she was around he couldn't handle being any more than a few meters apart from her she was that addictive.

Something was happening to him he just wasn't sure what exactly.

"Let me in!" Riddhima screamed pounding on the door of their suite at the Hyatt Regency.

"Are you serious?" Ronobir panted slowly rolling over onto his back, still breathless from their latest bit of activity.

"If you're in the middle of hot married sex I suggest you hurry up and finish, you know how much I hate to be kept waiting." She yelled.

"Maybe if we're quiet she'll just go away," Ronobir whispered.

"Not bloody likely lover boy." She laughed. "You better make yourself decent kids; otherwise this could be very awkward."

"She's like Superman with that hearing." He said in disbelief. Mishti pulled herself reluctantly out of the bed. "Oh come on don't leave me."

"Ronobir she's never going to give up, that much I know." She said reaching for her jeans from the nearby chair. "You heard Riddhima make yourself decent." Mishti laughed throwing the white robe in his direction.

"Okay fine." He grunted. "I can't believe I have to work on a movie with her, she's going to drive me crazy isn't she?" He muttered to himself.

"Yes because my main aim in life is to drive you crazy Chatterjee." She replied and Ronobir shook his head realizing her sensitive hearing knew no bounds.

"Hurry up Ronobir I'm about this close to knocking down the door myself." A male voice called out. They both looked at each in shock.

"Armaan?"

"Yes, it's me, lover boy." He laughed using Riddhima 's term.

"Like you could knock down a door by yourself," Sanskar muttered.

"Sanskar?" Mishti called zipping up her jeans her face breaking into a smile at hearing her friend's voice.

"Yes but if you guys don't hurry up I might kill Armaan in the meantime."