II

This chapter will be from Ronobir's perspective.

I will be alternating the chapters with Mishti and Ronobir's points of view.

The light streamed in through a crack in the curtains disturbing him from his slumber. Ronobir slowly opened his eyes, not prepared for the excruciating pain that came over him. He closed his eyes quickly trying to make it go away but no such luck.

He turned over trying to block out the sunlight by placing the pillow over his head. He stretched his arms out to get a more comfortable feeling of something next to him, or was it, someone? Ronobir slowly lifted the pillow off his head and opened his eyes seeing a mop of hair splayed out over the adjacent pillow.

What the hell had he done? He recalled there being tequila, a lot of tequila but not too much after that. Ronobir pulled himself up on his elbows, the pain ripping through his head. He closed his eyes momentarily and then looked at the girl in his bed. She was laying face down her hair everywhere, he couldn't help but notice her amazing body outlined under the white sheets not to mention her porcelain skin.

He shook his head trying to collect his thoughts through his splitting headache. How had they ended up in bed together? Ronobir could vaguely recall their trip to The Palms, including the champagne in the limousine followed by cocktails at the hotel bar but then he drew a blank.

Mishti stirred and Ronobir quickly turned over not wanting to get caught checking out her perfect physique. He couldn't believe he didn't remember having sex with her, it was something he wished he had. He felt her moving around obviously trying to get her bearings. Ronobir heard her groan, the hangover well and truly setting in.

He felt the bed sink realizing she was attempting to get up, was she doing a runner on him? Ronobir was immediately offended; most women would kill to wake up next to him. He rolled over not about to let her get away with it.

"Morning sweety." He drawled. She jumped startled by his greeting trying to keep the sheet firmly around her body. Ronobir thought she looked incredibly sexy, her pink cheeks tinged with embarrassment and her hair a completely wild mess. She narrowed her bloodshot eyes at him.

"Mmmm yeah morning." She replied her voice raspy. She began to sway and lost her balance finding herself back on the bed. "How much did we drink?" She mumbled her head in her hands trying desperately to make the dizziness disappear.

"Well judging by the stack of empty mini-bar bottles on the floor not to mention the champagne, the cocktails, and all that tequila on the flight, I'm thinking quite a lot." She groaned in pain, mentioning alcoholic beverages making her sick.

"I don't even remember half of that." She cried. "I need a hot shower, some strong painkillers, and a massage, not necessarily in that order."

"Well, I could help you with that massage," Ronobir said raising his eyebrows and suddenly feeling much better, well one part of his body certainly did.

"How can you even think of that at a time like this?" She asked incredulously.

"Well, why not? I was too drunk to remember what happened last night so I feel somewhat short-changed." He laughed.

"Well, are you sure we did?" She asked completely confused by what did or didn't happen.

"Honey I always come, you don't need to worry about that." He said cocking his left eyebrow.

"Oh puh-lease!" She muttered shaking her head in disbelief at his massive ego. "I'm blaming the excessive alcohol for finding you slightly attractive last night."

"Sweety you found me attractive long before the alcohol, I caught you checking out my ass on the plane." He replied a smirk plastered on his face. She stood up again and moved about the room trying to locate pieces of her clothing which were strewn everywhere. She was about to go into the bathroom when he called out.