XXVII

28th November, Anaheim, California

Ronobir heard the melodic sound of her laugh before he saw her. He turned slightly to his left and watched as she walked towards him, a massive cloud of pink cotton candy in her hand. Her face lit up and her eyes danced animatedly as she laughed at something Reeva said. Ronobir was in deep trouble and he knew it. Although she had only left ten minutes earlier to buy some food, he realized he had already missed her. After their tumultuous week he had barely spent a few hours with her and now being able to spend an entire day together had made him greedy for more.

The feeling of her arms wrapped tightly around him during their ride through the Haunted Mansion had felt incredible. It brought him back to the memories of their time together in Paris and Italy when they weren't apart for more than a few minutes.

"Where are we going to go now?" Pari asked looking around. They all put forward a variety of suggestions and hardly surprisingly to Ronobir, Shanaya managed to get her way. They headed to Fantasyland and found themselves at Snow White's grotto.

Ronobir looked around feeling extremely out of place, not only was he a male he was also over the age of ten. The girls fawned over the white statues of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs sitting atop the rocks overlooking the water while Ronobir rolled his eyes wondering what all the fuss was about. Ronobir looked around spying a wishing well and walked over curiously. He looked inside seeing coins of every size and color scattered throughout the water. He didn't believe in making wishes they were just a waste of time.

"Don't even think about it mister that money is for charity." Mishti teased walking up beside him still munching on her cotton candy.

"Way to ruin my fun Mishti." He whined jokingly. "I was just curious that's all."

"What are you thinking of making a wish?" She asked admiring the pattern the coins had made on the floor of the well.

"No that's not my thing."

"What making wishes?" She asked incredulously. "Surely you've thrown money into a wishing well before?"

"Never actually, I didn't see the point. I mean it's not like your wishes come true or anything."

"Sounds like someone is slightly bitter."

"You would be too if you blew out the candles on your fourth birthday cake and your wish didn't come true."

"Let me guess you wished for a pet dinosaur and never got one?" She teased.

"Close I wished I could fly." She broke out into giggles unable to stop herself.

"Yes, I can see how that must have been a rough blow for you."

"Trust me it was pretty hard to handle when I was four." He said. "I was so determined to fly; I even tried to jump off the roof the next day to see if it had worked."

"You didn't!" She cried.

"I did and managed to get a broken leg for my trouble." He said shaking his head at the memory.

"Now I can understand why you're so scarred by the experience." She joked. "Although I think it's about time you got over it and made a wish."

"Okay fine but if I fall off the roof tomorrow I'm blaming you." He said nudging her playfully.

"Fair enough, although this time you might want to try and wish for something possible." Ronobir realized he knew exactly what he wanted. She was standing right in front of him but he wasn't sure if it was too much to hope for.