4: Bitch

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Bitch

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

"..........How the fuck did I not die??"

Kōrenki looks up from his paper, raising an eyebrow at your sudden question.

"Excuse me?"

Once again, Kōrenki had pulled his chair to your desk, invading your space like it was no big deal. You don't get it. Everyone else hadn't bothered to talk to you so far, why is he so insistent?

"Like, literally." You narrow your eyes at the confused student, "It's a fucking mircale I haven't been killed yet."

Kōrenki smirks a bit, "You must be blessed, [L/n]."

That's one way to put it, sure. Last night with Tim was the most uncertain night of your life. Was he going to shank you in your shin? Would he go for the jugular? Both at the same time?

To your pleasant surprise, nothing happened.

————

You had Tim unlock the door for you, still untrusting of letting him hold your box of fragile vases. Once the door had opened, your dogs quickly headed inside, nearly knocking you both over.

"The light switch is on the wall right next to the door," You tell him, shifting the box in your arms.

Tim steps inside next, running his hands against the wall for a moment before finding the switch. The living room lights up, giving you both better vision to where you're going.

The man moved out of the way, mumbling for you to watch your step while he kicked away a tennis ball. You try closing the door with your foot, but Tim closed it for you instead.

"Guide me to the couch." You hum, trying to look around the box to see the floor.

You flinch slightly at the feeling of his hand finding its way to your upper back. Though he does as he's told, guiding you to the couch and shooing away your dogs who are eager to have their leashes removed.

"Here."

Tim took the box out of your hands, placing it on the cushions of your black sofa. You sighed in relief, wiping your slightly sweaty hands on your sides. The brunette was looking around silently; that's your cue.

You clap suddenly and loudly, gaining his attention.

"Thank you so much for the help, Tim. Couldn't have done it without out! Well-" You cup your hand under your chin, "-That's not true. I'm pretty badass. But still, thank you."

"Uh, right. You're welcome," Tim rubs the back of his neck.

...

...

...

Well, this is awkward.

"Sooo..." You smacked your lips, "I guess you should get g-"

"-I should get going," Tim finished for you, "Uhm... Bye..."

"Pfft, bye, TIm."

The awkward man started to walk back to the door, with you following after to lock the door on his way out. He put his hand on the door knob, then suddenly turned around.