10: Men Ain't Shit

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Excessive use of the word "Fuck(ing)", Bullying Jeff's appearance (he had it coming), The power of Plot Armor™

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

You squint: "Who the fuck is you?"

There's a man at your door. Gray hoodie, dark pants, and a blue mask covering his face with black tar-like substances staining the eye sockets and dripping slowly out of it. You can barely see from his propped up hood and mask, that he had short, messy hair. His neck and hands were... gray. You tried telling yourself it was the trick of the light, but you weren't really fooling yourself.

You figure this is "Jack", since he doesn't look alarmed at the blood staining your body, and that he had a HUGE suitcase next to him, in which you assume are all the medical supplies he needs.

Still.

Why the mask?

He responds simply with: "Jack."

"...Why are you wearing a mask?"

"...I'm self-conscious of my face."

You can't even reassure him about it because he heard you talk shit about Jeff's face, and you're very likely to do the same to this guy.

"Are you crying black goo?" You continue.

"No."

"So why-"

"-It just does that."

Oh... kay?

You cross your arms, "So you can help out Jeff?"

He nods, "As soon as you let me in, yes."

"Are you allergic to dogs or cats?"

"No."

With a nod, you move aside to let the suspicious man in. Immediately, your dogs come up to sniff out their new friend. Jack doesn't look bothered by them, maneuvering around them so you can get behind him and lock the door.

Jack looks around with a frown, "Where is he?"

"IN HERE, DICK WEED!!"

You shrug your shoulders, "He's in my room."

"On your bed?"

"Yeah...?"

He nods, following you to the room. You open the door for him, making sure your good boys don't follow in before you close the door.

"Sure took your sweet fucking time," Jeff frowns the best he can.

"It's not easy walking around like this," Jack gestures to his face, "Be thankful I decided to show up at all. You owe me after this."

Jeff looks pissed this time, the smile carved in his face does little to help him look happy about the statement. "The fuck I do!! Don't you try and hang this over my head!!"

"I was thinking about a payment... in food."

"I swear, you better not take my fucking kidneys!"

As the two are busy twiddling each other's wieners, you start to slowly step towards your door so you can leave the room, but you don't get very far.