18: Not Enough Answers. Shit.

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Excessive use of the word "Fuck(ing)", Men, Subtle Manipulation but I call it out like two paragraphs later because I can, Men (again)

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

Tim wasn't expecting this sight when he came out of the shower, which was surprising in itself since he's been through so much bullshit that he didn't think life could surprise him anymore. He supposes he shouldn't be too confused that someone like you was the person who can dumbfound him.

You had dragged your kitchen table and a chair into your room, bitching at Jeff about something or other, he was tuning you both out. Tim takes the towel off his damp hair, looking at you with confusion.

"Um... [Y/n]?"

You tense up and spin around to look at him with a grin, "Oh, Tim! Uhm, so I have something to tell you."

"Does it have anything to do with the table in your room?"

"Yeah! So... I've... I've been lying to you. About where I've been getting the supplies for Jeff."

...Yeah. Tim knows. He's the one helping Jack buy the damn supplies in the first place!

You sigh, "Jeff has this friend who comes by to drop them off. Today, he wants to come by to do a more thorough check-up on him. But..."

Ah, but you don't know that Tim knows about Jack, so he supposes he needs to act the part as well.

"What is it? Does he make you feel uneasy?" The brunette man crosses his arms, "Want me to kill him for you?"

"No! What?! Oh, my God! Why are you and Jeff like that??" You hold up your hands and shake your head, "No, I-I just wanted to give you a heads up about him. He's... He's like Jeff, you know? He's not normal."

The two-faced killer sighs through his nose, clenching the towel in his hand, "You're not making this sound very convincing, [Y/n]. When is he getting here?"

"He should be here in a few minutes. Can you promise me you won't go bat-shit crazy?"

"Well, I was planning to shank him in his shin, but now I guess that plan is off the table."

You roll your eyes, "Just... be nice, okay? He's actually pretty decent company, so don't scare him away."

"...And why aren't you telling Jeff this?" Tim asks, holding back his annoyance.

"Because they're best friends!"

Jeff and Tim laugh at your confident statement, catching you off guard. Jeff is clutching his stomach in pain, leaning forward as he does so.

"Wha-Why are you laughing??" You start feeling embarrassed, "Is this a man thing? Do men not like saying shit like that??"

"I am not friends with that fucker!" Jeff shakes his head, his uncanny smile even uglier because of his laughter, "Jack and I know each other because we have to....!"

You huff while putting your hands on your hips, "Okay, well, why are you laughing, Tim?"

Oh, shit. Right. You don't know yet.

"I-I just–The implication that Jeff can hold onto any friends was ridiculous," Tim clears his throat, holding a fist to (poorly) hide his grin, "I did not expect that from you, [Y/n]."