16: Your Life Gets Worse

ωαяиιиg: Excessive Swearing, Excessive use of the word "Fuck(ing)", Jeff is so ugly, Jeff is still alive unfortunately, Jeff in general

A/N: Speaking of which, I drew: Hot Anime Guy Jeff, and Biblically Lore Accurate Jeff lmao You can see Biblically Lore accurate Jeff at the END of the chapter!

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

Tim doesn't text you back until another three days later.

Conveniently, you didn't have to go anywhere for those days so you didn't need to leave your house. As for taking your dogs out... You didn't want to take them on walks alone, so you had to settle for just letting them go out on the balcony. You made sure to put those training pads on the floor, cleaning them every day and also apologizing to your neighbors in advance for any smell.

You ended up deciding to not tell Russell or your father. The less people involved, the better. And Tim had sour your mood enough that you didn't even want to tell anyone else anyway.

On the brighter side, Jeff had been surprisingly good company these past few days. Sure, he got on your nerves the regular amount and you contemplated smothering his face with a pillow until he suffocates and dies. He's a vegetable anyway, it's not like he could fight back if he wanted to.

But other than those regular, violent thoughts, Jeff has been surprisingly okay, mainly because he seemed to gain an interest in your writing.

He mocks you all the time, don't be mistaken. But every time he does so, he appears to have something akin to a normal(ish) smile on his face. Even when he's trying to be mean, you can't truly take him seriously because of it.

Like now, in a new routine you two silently picked up, you sat with him on the bed with your laptop. The t.v. was on for white noise, while Jeff watched over your shoulder as you wrote your chapters.

It was hella nerve wracking; you hate writing while people can see what you were doing, but at least Jeff was casual about it. Making small comments here and there, commenting on things that you could add (that you completely ignore because you weren't about to change your narrative for some white man), or just making hums at certain intervals of the story.

As of right now, you were writing a scene where the Main Character, Caboose, has a small realization that her new friend, Nao, might have feelings for her, but Caboose didn't reciprocate those feelings.

Jeff snorts, "Fucking loser."

You do the same, "I guess... For now."

"Wait, is she going to like him back eventually?" He asks.

You shrug, "Probably. It depends on how it plays out later. These two are inevitable, after all."

"Wait-Wait-Wait, what? So you want them to be endgame?"

You shrug again, "I dunno. Depends on how it goes."

"The fuck do you mean you don't know?! You're the Author!"