12: Momma Never Taught You How to SUCK DICK, but You Still Know How to SUCK DICK

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Excessive use of the word "Fuck(ing)", Kōrenki, Dilfs (Russell), Naked Jeff

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

"[L/n], uhm, how are you?"

You raise an eyebrow, "What do you want, Kōrenki?"

"Why do I have to want something for me to talk to you?"

You deadpan.

"Okay, fine," Kōrenki frowns, "I just wanna know why you're taking a week off."

"That's not really any of your business, is it?"

It was impossible to get Monday off, there was no way they'd be able to find someone for you so soon. It was fine with you and Jeff since you both seem to hate each other so much that any time apart was a blessing.

Unfortunately for you both, you couldn't just not stay home to take care of him.

So if anything happened to Jeff today while you're away, you told him to call you.

You don't know if this was any better, though. Kōrenki seems to believe his official seat is YOUR desk with his chair pulled right up to it again. You were just trying to finish up the work you're preparing for the students to do for the rest of the week, but this kid really wants to bug you it seems.

"Well, sorry for being concerned about my favorite teacher. Mr. Risinger suddenly took off and never came back. What if–What if you never come back, huh?" Kōrenki bats his pretty eyes at you, "Tell meeee? Pretty pleaseeee?"

Yeahhh no. You're just going to change the topic. Thinking about Jean makes you a little depressed.

"Your eyelashes are blue, dude."

"I-... Yeah...?"

"How?"

"Uh... I-I don't know, I was born with-..." Kōrenki backs away with a sheepish look and red cheeks, "Wh-Why? You don't like them?"

"No, I'm just... I've never seen anything like it before," You shrug, "They're pretty, that's all."

The boy sinks into his chair, leaning back and ducking his head down.

Oh God, did he get shy from a simple compliment? It's bad enough that Kōrenki most likely has a weird crush on you, you don't need to give him any more reason to think you're a bad bitch. It's just weird-

"Dang, what'd you do to him?" Amy asks, walking to your desk and dropping a stack of papers haphazardly on top of it.

"I just said his eyelashes are cool as balls."

Amy deadpans, "Bullshit."

"What? Why?"

"Because when I told him they were pretty, he told me to "fuck off, coochie dandruff.""

You slap your hand in your mouth and turn your head away. You're not laughing, you're not. Kōrenki is not funny, he's not.

"Kōrenki," You snort lightly, "What the fuck, man."

"[L/n]," Amy shakes her head, "I don't think you realize how much of a fucking dick-bag Kōrenki actually is on the regular-"

"-Are you done talking shit about me right in front of me?"