13: What if We Kissed on the Jouch?

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Excessive use of the word "Fuck(ing)", VERY brief NSFW scene but nothing explicit

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

You and Tim look at each other with wide eyes, very surprised to see each other.

"I... Tim!" You smile nervously, "What are you-Uh, what are you doing here? I-I didn't know you were dropping by...!"

He furrows his brows and crosses his arms, "Yeah, clearly."

You were standing at your door in a nice black dress that was, for lack of better terms, a bit slutty. But you love dressing up that way, you feel hot as fuck and you are. You were getting ready to leave to see Russell for tonight since Jack had just left after dropping off supplies for Jeff.

However, right when you opened the door, Tim was standing right outside, his hand raised as if he was going to knock.

"Um... I'm sorry, I'm going out right now," You frown, holding the thin strap to your purse tightly, "If I had known, I'd reschedule. But... he's already waiting for me."

"He?"

You scoff, stepping closer to Tim and force him to back up so you can close the door behind you.

"Yes, he. Don't tell me you're jealous?" You cross your arms to mimic him, "After all those times you said you're not into me?"

...Is Tim jealous?

He would actually hate to admit it if he liked you in a romantic way. You're just so... And the way you... And every time you... You are just not the ideal lady that Tim would want to entrust his feelings to. Not to mention, your life is in constant danger now that Jeff is under your roof.

Not that you would know that Tim would know about that.

Either way, you're not a person he can risk liking you more than a friend.

"...I don't know," Tim says bluntly, quietly as if he's scared of saying those words, "I don't know if I'm jealous..."

You sigh heavily.

You're too old for this. You just want to meet up with Russell, eat food, and fuck the ever loving shit out of him until he starts to cry. Is that so much to ask for? Are you asking for too much?

"Can we talk about this tomorrow, Tim? I... I don't have time for this right now, but I don't want to leave this conversation as it is," You look away and scratch your cheek, "I can... How 'bout tomorrow at noon? We can meet up and get something to eat, too."

At least you're handling this a lot more maturely that Tim would've expected. Apparently if it's something serious, you treat it as such. Still, the thought of you going out with someone else, most likely on a date, it really rubs him the wrong way.

"Can we not have lunch here-"

"-Nope!" You shake your head, "I wanna be treated to some nice cuisine and we ain't gonna get that shit here."

"Oh, so I'm treating you, then?"

"Mhm! I'm gonna be tight on money for a while, so Sugar Daddy Tim is gonna have to make an appearance."

"...A few things wrong with that sentence-"

"-As much as I love our witty banter, I really have to get going now," You raise a brow, "You gonna be okay?"