6: A Little Death Never Kills Anyone

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Tim ruins everything

A/N: I finally drew the teacher's [Y/n] is "friends" with. Next chapter, I will include an illustration of Jean Risinger, AKA: Beep.

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

Uggghhhhh.

This is some grade A bullshit! How the hell are you going to let this happen to yourself on a Sunday morning!?

You spent all day yesterday deep cleaning the fuck out of your apartment, and making sure to have an area ready for when you bring home you new friend. You already spoke to your landlord about your soon-to-be newest addition, and they only gave you the side eye.

Understandable, but hey!

Your place needs to look presentable. Especially because it's an apartment that will FEEL small because of your three dogs. If they don't think your place is safe, then they're not going to let you adopt the cat.

You hope they will. You already developed an unhealthy attachment to the cat and you literally only met him once! You already have a name for him, too!

You make one more round of the apartment, making sure you hid away all the vases you previously had scattered around. You think Tim will want to come back inside as well, and just in case, you don't want him to know what you did with them or where you had them placed.

Your outfit was pretty simple today; a white, long sleeve turtleneck, light blue jeans, and a brown coat. You wanted to try the "white woman's Instagram during the fall" type of look. You're lucky that you're hot as fuck; you can pull off just about anything you wear.

"Okay, we gotta get going if we wanna be there on time. We don't want Tord to think we're a no show," You tell your three boys since they were just following you, "You guys have your leashes?"

You stop at the door and turn around. In each of their mouths, they were already carrying their harnesses and leashes. Well that makes your job a lot easier.

"Alright, let's get in the car, babes," You announced as if they could understand you.

----

By the time you arrived at the shelter, it was only ten, thirty minutes earlier than you were supposed to show up. So maybe you were a little eager to get the interview started, can you be blamed?

You check your bag again, making sure you have everything they asked you to bring. You have a verification letter from your landlord to allow pets, income verification, preparation for same-day home visit, and reference letters from your colleagues.

Duran, Pacheco, Tucker, Dexter, and you WOULD'VE asked your dad, but when you called him, he was in one of his... moods. So you managed to get Taxi to email you a reference so you could print it out. For some reason, Duran was the most excited about your news of getting a cat, and requested that you send him pictures if you can.

You guess he's a cat person, but you could've predicted that. The other three, Jean included, were always huge fans of your dogs.

Getting to the shelter, you're surprised that Tim was already there. He was sitting on one of the benches that were lined up in front of each building. He looked content, drinking what you assumed to be coffee.