11: You're Forced to be a Good Person

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Excessive use of the word "Fuck(ing)", Bullying Jeff's appearance (the saga), Excessive use of the word "Bitch", You are (called) a bitch

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

Hours later, Jack doesn't finish the operation until it's three in the fucking morning.

You remember going into the room a few times just to watch out of morbid curiosity, munching on the spontaneous French Toast you made for yourself. Jeff wanted some, but Jack denied him of the good bread for obvious reasons.

Anyway, you also had to clean up your bed the best you could (the mattress itself is ruined, you'll have to buy a new one tomorrow), so that Jeff could rest after it was done and over with.

"I have good news, and bad news."

You fidget nervously, playing with the hem of your t-shirt: "Give me the bad news."

"...So the good news is-"

Bruh.

"-He's going to be fine. Jeff is extremely resilient, and will hopefully make a full recovery... If given the proper care and treatment."

You raise the brow, "Okay... Well, at least his ass will make it. But the way you said it sounded ominous."

"The bad news is... I'll have to ask you to bear the responsibility of taking care of him," There it fucking is. "Jeff is in no condition to be traveling with me back to our shared residence, and neither of us have a mode of transportation. Taking him to the hospital is out of the question, so our options are very limited."

You hiss through your teeth, rubbing your cheek in thought. "Ah, Jack... To take care of another person... Especially to take care of someone like Jeff..."

YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TAKE CARE OF NO BITCH ASS MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE YOUR LEFT FOOT WHEN IT'S LEFT TOO LONG IN THE BATH!!!

You are not a caregiver, and honestly, you are a very selfish person and taking care of someone like Jeff, someone who's going to need your attention and utmost care, that is not something you want to put effort into.

You only cared about taking care of your dogs, your cat, and yourself.... And MAYBE Tim because that fucker tried cooking for you two once and it was so fucking atrocious.

"I don't know if you've noticed, Jack, but I'm a bit of a selfish prick."

"I understand it's a huge ask, and frankly, you have every right to refuse as we are just strangers to you," Jack offers with a chuckle, "You can think about it if you'd like. Unfortunately, I do have to leave tonight since I had abandoned my other responsibilities to be here."

You nod slowly in return: "Okay... Yeah... Yeah, let me think about it."

"In the meantime, let's start cleaning up, shall we?"

"Yep."

AND GOD DID THAT TAKE YOU ALL THE FUCKING HOURS IN THE WORLD TO DO!! There was blood everywhere; you had to wrap up your sheets, mop, many rags, your dress and high heels in those heavy duty black trash bags. It's nearly five in the morning by the time you managed to remove nearly every trace of what had happened.