14: Death Approaches! Kind of.

【ωαяиιиg】: Excessive Swearing, Excessive use of the word "Fuck(ing)", Jeff is an asshole

Disclaimer: In all my fanfiction, I ALWAYS make the MC Half Mexican American, and half nationality YOU WANT! Or she can be full Mexican if that's what you want! If you don't like that, you're more than welcome to stop reading!

A/N: Due to recent events taking place in my life, I will be replacing the cat's name from "Casey" to "Baby." Please do not ask why I'm changing it, and just do your best to accept this change. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ.

♪───O(✿◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*O────♪

"...You know how much that vase cost, Jeff?"

"I don't know. Like, five bucks? It's ugly as hell, so really, I did you a favor."

You sigh and kneel down, shaking the pillow to rid of the broken pieces laying on it. You didn't think Jeff was a jumpy type of person that he'd throw a pillow at a shadow outside the window. You guess it's fine, since the vase was ugly, and you had a spare lying around somewhere.

You ended up staying the night at Russell's, which almost prompted you to jump his bones first thing in the morning. But you guess his libido isn't as high as yours, because he was nearly brought to tears when he realized you wanted to go another round.

Poor guy.

Helping him clean himself up and making some breakfast for the both of you, you left pretty early to get back home. Getting home, the first thing you did was rush to your room to check up on Jeff.

You regret being concerned.

You leave the mess as it is, and remove the pillow case from the pillow before tossing it at Jeff. You get back up and dust yourself off. No use getting upset now, you have more important things to attend to right now.

You start walking out of the room, when fucking Jeff calls out to you.

"Uh, where the hell are you going?"

You roll your eyes and look back at him, "I gotta take my boys on a walk and feed them. Then I gotta make you breakfast. Think about what you want and let me know when I get back."

Jeff pursed his lips the best he could, "Where did you go last night?"

"Hm? I–just went to hang out with a friend."

"Dressed like that?"

Ah, right. You still are wearing one of your favorite dresses to show yourself off. It's really not any of Jeff's business what you do in your personal time, though. Still, you guess since you guys will be living together for a while, you should treat him like a burdensome roommate and with common decency.

""Dressed like that." What are you, my dad?" You roll your eyes, "Fine. I just hooked up with someone, that's all. Got a problem with that?"

Jeff scoffs to stop himself from laughing out loud. Masky told him you two were just friends, but he knows that's totally bullshit. If he finds out about this, he might pull a Sekido and do something drastic.

"Got a problem with what?–You know what? Yeah, I do," The ugly brunette grins, "How the fuck are you getting fucked with that shitty ass personality of yours?"