11-20

Remind yourself that you can no longer make such mistakes of judging people by their appearance and preconceptions.

Relying on the crystal bracelet, the person I despise the most is the one who adjusts the fastest in the apocalypse.

Shen Ganlan looked at Chen Qian, whose face was as indifferent as water, but with a resolute expression. If it weren't for the red circles under her eyes, it would be hard to tell that she just lost her favorite boyfriend.

Shen Ganlan clenched her fists and said to herself: "Ganlan, wake up. This is the attitude you should have in the last days. You can't go on being careless like this. You almost died just now." She also learned from Wang Jiakai's Standing up beside her, she said softly, "Mom and Dad, wait for me, I will definitely find you."

She glanced at the food that was given to her. Fortunately, there were plastic bags in the pharmacy, otherwise it would be really difficult for her to eat in front of everyone. Store these things in your personal space. So in the rest of the time, she also followed Lao Jin to organize her own food, checked for leaks, and wandered around the pharmacy. Anyway, she had the space to take away the medicines that Chen Qian and Lao Jin didn't want to take away because of the weight. , Medical equipment installed. As for the extra share of Wang Jiakai that Chen Qian took later, Lao Jin pouted, but finally remained silent. He glanced at Shen Ganlan's indifferent expression, and then quietly handed Shen Ganlan the food that Shen Ganlan had originally given to the tall robber. and water were secretly stuffed into his bag.

Chen Qian saw Lao Jin's movements and then looked at Shen Ganlan, with a sneer of disdain on her face. In her eyes, Shen Ganlan in front of her, like Lao Jin, is not part of her group, and now it's just a dog biting a dog. Just like when Shen Ganlan looked down on Chen Qian's clinging to Wang Jiakai and making trouble for no reason before, in Chen Qian's eyes, Shen Ganlan's daring not to fight for the interests of herself and Lao Jin is also a sign of weakness and bullying. This woman only knows how to embarrass herself, but she thinks that she can be bullied just because she is a woman. Just now, she thought she didn't know. Didn't Shen Ganlan play soft in front of Jia Kai to win his sympathy? Hmph, are you still delusional about being able to watch the night with him and poach your own corner?

Thinking of this, and thinking that they had clearly agreed to watch the night together before, but what about her? I fell asleep because I was too sleepy, so what about Shen Kalan? Why, why, she reminded Jiakai at the last moment how terrible this hateful woman really was. Chen Qian thought of this, her left hand tightly clutched her right hand, with a look of resentment in her eyes. What Shen Ganlan didn't know was that Chen Qian, who was the first to adjust herself to the role of self-danger in the last days, developed a strong hatred for Shen Ganlan at this moment because of excessive cautious suspicion.

Shen Ganlan couldn't help being baffled when she saw Chen Qian looking at her with eyes full of hatred. She never thought that Chen Qian would blame herself for Wang Jiakai's death, instead of reflecting on the fact that she was also asleep at that time. It's just that Chen Qian's eyes were too terrifying, and Shen Ganlan's heart couldn't help trembling suddenly.

At this moment, Lao Jin didn't notice the eyes of the two people meeting, but whispered softly to the little light leaking from the door of the drugstore: "It's dawn." At 6:25 on December 21, 2012, the end of the world ushered

in The first ray of light after the shock.

Hearing Lao Jin's murmur, Shen Ganlan and Chen Qian raised their heads together, and glanced at each other quickly, only to see Chen Qian took a deep breath, listening to the sound outside the door, and Lao Jin simply lay down Xia tried to look out through a small crack in the door on the ground.