146-150

One hundred and forty-six chapters

Shen Ganlan found Office 501 with almost no effort, the door was only ajar, not closed, but even so, Shen Ganlan knocked first and then pushed in.

Sure enough, when she entered, Wang Jiankai and Lei Peng who were sitting inside both turned their heads and looked at her. Seeing Shen Ganlan coming, Wang Jiankai smiled faintly and said, "It's finally time for you."

Shen Ganlan stuck out her tongue: "Did Brother Wang bring me a crystal nucleus?"

Lei Peng and Wang Jiankai laughed , and then Lei Peng handed over the ten crystal nuclei in his hand: "You are amazing, you are so sure that Shen Ganlan will ask you for crystal nuclei as soon as she sees you."

Shen Ganlan understood in an instant, the two people It turned out that he came here with a bet on himself. She walked over, patted Wang Jiankai on the shoulder, and stretched out her palm in front of him: "Confiscation. You, a public official, are also involved in gambling. It's disgusting. The social atmosphere is corrupted by people like you."

Wang Jiankai gave Shen Ganlan the crystal nuclei knocked from Lei Peng's hand just now without hesitation, and brought out a heavy cloth bag to her by the way: "Order a little, rich woman. There are a thousand nuclei here." Crystal nuclei."

Shen Ganlan took it, but didn't detail it, just threw in the ten crystal nuclei he just took from Wang Jiankai's hand, then continued to tie up the cloth bag, and said with a smile: "No need to order, Wang Jiankai I still believe in the character of big brother." "

But I think that big brother Wang still finds time to come to us in his busy schedule, and it must not be just for the small matter of sending this little crystal nucleus? If it is just for this matter, whatever Just find someone to send it to you, why bother to work for the leader of the first person in your army?" Shen Ganlan said with a smile and then looked back at Wang Jiankai.

Wang Jiankai stared at Shen Ganlan's bright eyes, as if he always had the feeling of being peeped out of his mind. He lighted it slightly, and said bluntly: "Yes, you are right. I wanted to persuade you two slowly. , but since you guessed it, let me just say it straight. I heard the news that you are going to form a team in the office and rushed here immediately, just to persuade you that this team must not be established." "It can't be established, why?

" Lei Peng was stunned for a moment, but he had already reflected it in a moment, just looked at Wang Jiankai and sneered silently.

Shen Ganlan didn't seem to understand the deep meaning in Wang Jiankai's words, she still smiled and said: "I said who, I didn't expect to be a person in the center of supernatural beings, they have too much control, right? But it is true A new team is eager to report even this."

Wang Jiankai shook his head: "It's not that they are too strict, but that you have three second-level superpowers in one team, which scares them." His tone darkened, " As soon as Mo Dong's incident happened, the entire base was reshuffled. Lei Peng was the only one left among the original three masters, and Yang Li, the former representative of the government and military department, died again. They were already worried that you would lose control There are no people in the military and the government who can restrain you. Fortunately, the three of you have formed a team together. When the Mo Dong incident happened, the upper echelons of the base were even more afraid that you experts would unite If you come out like this again, I will be eyeing you. I am afraid that if your team is established, it will become a thorn in the side of some people. So as soon as I got the news, I rushed to persuade you. If you don't want to be an enemy of the entire base, you should not form it. Why do you want the team to be good?"