156-160

Chapter 156: Killing Trees

Suddenly, a flash of lightning flashed from the sky, as if piercing half of the sky, and then a burst of thunder struck suddenly, deafeningly loud, and shocked all the people in the banquet hall, and the venue was instantly quiet When I got down, I just watched the sudden lightning and thunder.

I don't know who whispered softly: "Thunder in the first month, thieves are everywhere; thunder in February, the tombs are full of piles." The lady in the field suddenly turned pale with fright, and at this time another lightning flashed, and the whole banquet was overwhelmed. The hall was reflected like daytime, and everyone looked at each other, only seeing the different expressions on their faces under the bright light.

Ge Yusheng worried that today is still a good day for his little daughter's engagement. The engagement banquet, which was originally held on a large scale to stabilize the hearts of the base, naturally refused to be frightened by this little lightning and thunder. He glared at the person who just spoke , staring majestically, and puffed out his stomach, said: "Don't talk nonsense, it's already March, and it's a good thing that the spring will start to sound like thunder." But

Wang Jiankai, who was standing beside him, shook his head, and said calmly: "That's true. It's the lunar calendar. Now the beginning of March in the Gregorian calendar happens to be February in the lunar calendar, and the second month of thunder..." He thought for a while, but in the end he still didn't learn all the words the man said just now, but whoever in the room didn't know what to follow next? What is it.

But Ge Ling was the only one in the audience who noticed Shen Ganlan's hesitant expression. Although she didn't know how capable Shen Ganlan was, she knew that Shen Ganlan was also a master among the masters of the entire base. Seeing her at this moment Seeing Shen Ganlan's expression, she hurried up and asked, "Miss Shen, what do you think?"

Shen Ganlan and Zhen Hanzi looked at each other, and they both saw the surprise in each other's eyes, so she concentrated and frowned. : "It's not a good thing. The last time I had this premonition, it was when the black rain that caused animal mutations was about to fall. This time, I don't know what is waiting for us." She paused, with a very firm He said in a tone, "No matter what, it is always right to be prepared. Tell everyone not to stay outdoors from now on. It is best to come back first if you go out to the base to do missions. The whole city is on alert for the time being."

Because when Ge Ling asked Shen Ganlan's opinion loudly just now, everyone's eyes turned to look at the two of them. As soon as Shen Ganlan said that, there were many objections from the crowd: "Just based on your feeling Is it necessary to put the whole base into a state of first-level alert? I don't know the so-called. I think it's mainly to stabilize people's hearts. It's good to be in a state of panic."

Before he could finish his words, there was another thunderclap, which covered up the last good word so that it was almost inaudible. Wang Jiankai frowned, and then he heard Lei Peng's voice: "No, I still agree with Shen Ganlan's words. I am a second-level lightning-type supernatural being, and I have a special sensitivity to lightning. This thunder is not unusual." At this moment, Professor

Qin Suddenly he rushed in with a record sheet, walked quickly to Wang Jiankai and said in a low voice, "Suddenly a high concentration of mysterious virus was detected in the air. The basic ingredients are similar to the virus that turns people into zombies. The two chemical variables are slightly different, and it is not yet known what new reactions it will have on the human body. I rushed over as soon as I got the analysis results, and I can basically detect that the amount of this virus lurking in the air is still increasing."

Although Professor Qin lowered his voice, everyone standing next to Wang Jiankai heard it, and everyone changed their colors. The man who opposed Shen Ganlan first immediately panicked this time, and said repeatedly: "What should I do, what should I do?" What to do? Take action quickly, or we go get protective clothing and put it on first."