66-70

Chapter Sixty-Six Mutated Wild Boar

They were lucky. After walking for half a day, they found a car that could still be driven along the highway. Although there were still a few zombies wandering around like headless flies around the car, it was not the four of them. The opponent, as usual, a wall of water and a big fire burned the zombies clean. Zhang Haiyang didn't even have the time to make a move, but to the surprise of Shen Ganlan and Sun Zongwu, this time it seemed that the fire lasted a little longer In the past, these zombies could be burned to death in a few minutes, but now it took more than 20 minutes to wait.

Looking at the zombie that finally fell heavily, Sun Zongwu and Shen Ganlan looked at each other in blank dismay. Zhang Haiyang saw that their expressions were different, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Shen Ganlan pondered for a while: "These zombies seem to be getting harder and harder to kill."

Sun Zongwu's face was also not very good-looking: "They are starting to evolve. Yes."

Shen Ganlan nodded: "Let's hurry up and get to the Lingnan base as soon as possible."

Fang Li is still her invisible person, except when she needs to do chores, she will actively show up, and she will continue to maintain her introverted personality at other times .

Sun Zongwu drove seriously, while Fang Li was silent. Shen Ganlan waited for a while, and felt that the atmosphere in the car seemed too quiet. She and Brother Sun didn't seem to feel uncomfortable when they were two people before, but now that two new people are added, Shen Ganlan always feels that the atmosphere is a bit strange It was weird, so she consciously chatted with Zhang Haiyang, hoping to help Brother Sun find a clue about the missing person named Zhang.

Fortunately, Shen Ganlan and Zhang Haiyang are both college students. Although Shen Ganlan is two years older than Shen Ganlan, they are similar in age and there is no generation gap, so they communicate well.

After chatting casually for a while, Shen Ganlan still couldn't hold back her curiosity and asked, "Oh, by the way, which department did you study in?" "

Communication Engineering."

No wonder. Shen Ganlan silently slandered in her heart. She thought of Guo Xiumei, an unreliable "tied flower". She knew a girl who was studying mechanical and electrical engineering before, and she was the only woman in the class. Later, she couldn't stand it anymore, so she proposed to transfer to their journalism major in her sophomore year. Majors such as mechanical and electrical engineering are known as the famous "monk department" in universities. The whole school knows that basically there are not many girls in the department, and even if there are, they are immediately praised as pandas. . As for communication engineering, it should be better than electromechanical department, but it is an indisputable fact that there is a shortage of girls in science and engineering.

Corresponding to the famous "monk department" of the mechanical and electrical department, there are "nun departments" such as the Chinese department and the music department. There are only one or two boys in a class, and they are all offered as national treasures. In Shen Ganlan's former journalism department, although there were more boys, the overall situation was still positive and negative. Several boys in the class were already well-known, and they could often change their girlfriends.

She thought about it for a while, remembering that she didn't know what was going on with her good friends in college, but she seemed a little sad for a while, and she was in a daze, when Brother Sun slammed on the brakes and shook her violently, Shen Ganlan raised her head I saw a majestic wild boar with red eyes reflected in the front window glass.

Oops, I met a mutant wild boar.

"Get out of the car." Shen Ganlan reacted and screamed immediately. For the only one who had direct combat experience with mutant beasts, hiding in the car and trying to avoid the mutant wild boar Attacking doesn't help at all.