𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝟐: 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐕𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐒

WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸:
"𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓥𝓢 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓼"

•°. *࿐

DESCRIPTION:

Seventeen years ago, Jake Sully became Toruk Makto. The people tell his story like a children's tale, the story of a brave man who gave up his life as a sky person to help them win the war. The Pandora war. The story went about how Toruk Makto had gathered the help of multiple clans and Na'vi warriors to defend their lands against the Sky people and leading them to victory. But unbeknownst to them, scientist Easton Malverick had spent the entire war time trying to salvage years of hard work from a secret project that consisted in trying to find a way to turn human beings into Na'vi without needing the use of making actual 'Avatars'.

Quaritch had helped him by providing an underground basement/lab where they spent five years abducting multiple Na'vi women and men, and even kidnapping random humans along the years for the project. This experiment was already proven successful years before Jake was even out of the crypto. So by the time the war came, Easton Malverick was the first man in history to scientifically create a whole new race that could pass as both human and Na'vi.

OR

In which instead of her human menstrual cycle, Reyn is able to turn into an unsuspecting full-breaded Na'vi every month for as long as she can remember. Her people lived by rules. Rules to keep them safe, protected, and away from all those who want to kill and hurt them.
When she finds out that the Omatekaya clan had some special batteries that could potentially help their growing village of human-Na'vi hybrids by a ton, her mechanical engineering heart couldn't take it and she knew that one way or another, she needed to do everything in her power to take them.

However, Mä'reyna wasn't expecting to get in the mess she did with the Sullys after one of the children recognizes her as someone who's already tried stealing from their clan before. She was taken to their tribe by the younger kids for "thievery"... fully in her human form.

But don't make assumptions about the plot just yet though. She might be a major character, but the story isn't
fully about her.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

HOW TO READ (Recommended):

Color Theme: Black
Font Name: Gill sans
Font Size: As small as your eyes can take it,
and as long as you're comfortable.

PICTURES AND CREDITS:

- I'll be using images to provide a visual aid to people who need a little more than just written descriptions. I can't draw, and I can't paint, so all of the images I'll be using will be borrowed from Pinterest. 

- All the artist credits I can possibly find in the posts will be mentioned at the end of each chapter. If any of you are behind these artworks and would like me to take them down, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Story inspiration credits: Avatar 2: The way of water ; How to Train Your Dragon

IMPORTANT DATES:

Started:  27/Jan/2023
Published:  04/ Mar/ 2023
Ended:

WARNINGS:

✸ Strong language
✸ Some explicit descriptions of violence/death {Later on}
✸ Mentions of sexual violence
✸ Some explicit mentions of abuse {Physical and mental}
✸ Undiagnosed/untreated characters
✸ Etc.

- I will also be putting a warning in the most grotesque scenes, so if by then you would like to skip it, I'll make sure to explain everything you missed in the author's note at the end of each chapter so you don't fall behind.

-  Also, this story is mostly based on the actual movie, but since my OCs have a battle of their own, the timings might be a little confusing, but I'll try my best to explain them.

•°. *࿐

AUTHORS NOTE:

✻ I hate saying this since I feel like it became kind of a "trend", but I would like to apologize for any future grammar mistakes since English is not my first language.
I think I'm quite comfortable with it already but as a foreign author, sometimes I get way too excited in wanting to write some type of analogy that I thought of and found super cool, but when I try to actually write it down it can sometimes be all over the place.
Also, punctuation gotta be my worst enemy fr :')

✻ A few of the characters and creatures I created are inspired by the "How to Train Your Dragon" franchise. It's my second book inspired by it and I'm not ashamed lol.

✻ My guy Jake was a total wuz the entire second movie, probably because the war tamed his chaotic and W rizz personality and I plan to bring it back with my OC. I want to write the characters and their interactions with each other as realistically as possible, so if something feels off, please don't hesitate in sending me any type of constructive criticism.

✻ As I've said in the description, please don't let the fact of this story not being a Neteyam/Lo'ak/Anoung x reader be the reason for you to leave lmfao. I've been so excited about this story, it's insane. Though there will still be lots of romance, this story is more centered around an OC unlabelled couple in Pandora that is connected to the Sullys in their own ways. 

✻ I've been obsessing with this movie ever since it came out and I don't think I've ever seen a story with this idea so I really do hope you enjoy it!

COMING SOON...COMING SOON...COMING SOON...