Chapter one~

I'm going to introduce the characters I don't usually do this but yeah.

Juliet: Main character. She's so innocent, wouldn't do a single thing bad, wouldn't dare to rebel on parents until the new boy moves next door, turned her life around. Her parents named her Juliet cause they loved the book Romeo and Juliet.

Romeo: the boy that lives next to Juliet, he is wild and crazy. He can get any girl he had an interest in but got a connection with Juliet.

Haley: Juliet's best friend she's wild, the whole opposite of Juliet she always tries to convince Juliet to go out and live but Juliet scared to break her innocent image.

************

Juliet's P.O.V

School had just ended and now it's time for summer break. I really don't know what to do all summer, like it would be reading, sleep overs and some time at the beach. This is pretty much my routine for the past couple summers ,I wasn't that happy go lucky girl.

My best friend Haley who lives around 5 blocks away from me was staying over

For the night, she's the total opposite of me but we get along so well.

She would go to parties while I'd rather stay home and blog or watch some Tv.

She would always try to make me go out and explore the world but.....I just don't seem like that person. I hate how innocent I look, but Im scared if I change of what will happen.

Anyways me and Haley are sitting on my bed watching some Tv. As commercial comes on she ask "so what's your plans this summer?, don't tell me it's something totally boring!" I say "well, it is so I just wot tell you!" She looks to me with a are you fucking kidding me face and says "why don't you ever want to go out and have fun?" I say "cause I'm not like you"

She says "your so gorgeous I know guys who would go head over heals for you, but you never like to explore, you have such an innocent image on you!" I say "well...That's just me Haley and if I did want to change I would have done that a long time ago!" She says "okay, you have to make a deal with me!"

I ask "what is it?" She says "first promise you'll keep the deal!" I say "uhhh, fine!. It's cause I love you so much!" (No homo). She says "this summer, do something you would never think of doing, disobey your parents!, be rebellious!, do something crazy" wow, how great is my best friend telling me to do stupid things "uh, fine!".

We watched Tv and played games until the sun went down. She decided to go home and not stay for the night. Haley walked back to her house I say before she left "bye!, I love you!"

*************

I was just laying on my bed its around 10 pm now and I got a text from Haley.

Haley: "I have a friend who has a party today, you should totally come!"

Me: "what if I my parents catch me?"

Haley: "it's past nine!, they never go to your room at this time!, come on its summer have fun!"

Me: "fine, ill sneak out through my window, meet me behind my house in 30 minutes so I can get ready!"

Haley: "yay!, I finally got you to come(:, see you In a little bit! So excited this is about to be the greatest time of your life"

Me: "hahah, yeah....fun..."

I headed to my mirror where a curler, a straighter and some make up was laid out.

I curled my hair into perfect curls and sprayed it with some hair spray to keep it looking like this all night long, and I wore some make up nothing super big. just some eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I hate it when girls wear like 2 pounds of make up it just makes them look faker then they already are.

---------------------

Sorry if my chapters are short, but I'm busy with school work and stuff, so yeah.

Don't forget to comment/vote/etc. and this is just a book I'm writing for fun, it's just how I wish my life was....haha but it will never be like this. And the picture I got from google when I searched tumblr couples(:.